Clanfolk Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Clanfolk
This is the official discussion topic of the Clanfolk Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Money
2. Edit Money
3. Add Time
4. Mood Never Decrease
5. Character Attributes Never Decrease
6. Unlimited World Points
7. Instant Finish Crafting
8. Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/25/2022
    Started development

• 07/25/2022
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 08/08/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 11/01/2022

• 11/14/2022

• 11/15/2022

• 02/25/2023

• 08/09/2023

• 12/30/2023

• 01/02/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Clanfolk cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats
1 Like

Thank you so very much!!! I don’t get a lot of time to play. Being able to speed things up is going to be awesome!!!

1 Like

Instant Finish Crafting does not seem to work.
Edit: It works, you just need to click on the facility that is doing the actual crafting while it is in process (e.g. the smoker while raw meet is on it)

I see, will rework on it in the next update.

1 Like

Instant Crafting/Unlimited Money/Edit Money doesn´t work properly the rest works fine.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Could you add an instant build option?

1 Like

and a full unlock of build items for a sandbox play?

1 Like

I’ve tested this for:

• Edit money
  • Add Time
  • Mood Never Decrease
  • Character Attributes never decrease
  • Instant Finish Crafting

I have had no problems in the map that I’ve been playing on. Figured I would toss this out there for others.

Changes:

the insta craft doesn’t work anymore when you start it the clansmen just freeze on whatever there doing and never complete the task disabling it, they return to normal the old way worked better just opening the craft panel

The character attributes never decrease cheat freezes my game and eventually crashes it to desktop.

1 Like

only insta crafting doesn’t work and it looks like that you can’t kill wildlife

Needs to be updated. Crashes my game and is literally unplayable.

1 Like

The mod def needs adjustments,

the wild animals have their stats become unadjustable when you have the clanfolk attributes never go down,
the peat and other things dont have their things go down when they need to when thats on as well,

if you have mood never lowers or clanfolk stats dont go down then it will periodically stall until you turn them off for about 5 seconds to 3 minutes, and if you dont then it will crash

and the instant crafting did not work it would just sit in the crafter, even after it would have been done for 2 mintues naturally until turned off

Your livestocks attributes go down even if the wild animals doesnt when using said mod, the money is working fine but i think the unlimited money should not retain the money after you disable it, i would like to see the unlimited money in the clan maker at the start, i would also like a remove time to rewind the day so we could essentially never have nighttime and build a huge city in day 1

Changes:

1 Like

Unlimited World Points The function cannot be turned on.
thank。

Changes:

2 Likes

Have to say it… Unlimited World Points are not working again… not sure why was working the other time I used it a few days ago. I have restarted the game over and over still rejects turning on.

1 Like