Clanfolk Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hello, the Game have been Updated Yesterday Unlimited World Point are not working, I have tested the old versions ( it was working with the december update). i hope you will have the time to fix it
have a nice day/night

3 Likes

Can confirm that the Unlimited World Point cheat is no longer working.

4 Likes

World points does not work with latest update.

4 Likes

Needs update for world points please.

1 Like

Colonel, Unlimited World Points is broken. I thought I read somewhere that you’re aware of it. So, what’s holding you back from fixing it? Surely this fix would be a piece of cake for a modder of your caliber. And if you’re not interested in the game anymore, who knows, could you please support your mod? So many depend on it and right now you seem to be the best and safest bet for this type of mod for this game. Thanks!

Oh, and the reason for this post beside the obvious is I’ve been rerolling map after awful map and can’t find one that works for me. This update would be a huge, huge help. Thanks again.

The Clanfolk cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Bless your heart! Thank you!

Thanks You a lot!!!

Thank you so much for updating this! I don’t know if this is where I should put it, but I’ve run into a small problem with the trainer. if you have instant finish crafting on, the heat fires finish in an instant as well, and the pawns keep looping to refill it. I doubt there’s a way to fix this, but it is a small bug for people to keep an eye on.

1 Like

Fantastic mod as always. Don’t suppose there is any chance of getting some addition that stops characters aging at all?

Also all mods still work even since the update in May

Awesome stuff! I would love to see an update to allow for more Money/Points in the Clan creation menu. Adding money doesn’t seem to work on that menu. Also I think the Attributes Never Decrease effects all items as well, so wet peat will never dry and pregnancies will never progress forward, etc.

1 Like

The Clanfolk cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

HI, I am the developer of Clanfolk. I am hoping you can add a warning about the cheats here causing bugs sometimes. I have had a couple bugs reported in the last week due to the use of this trainer and it does take quite a bit of time away from game development while I am trying to track down and issue that does not actually exist in game. It seriously impacts development, so I am hoping you can please add a clear warning that the trainer may cause bugs and to please not report bugs if the trainer is running. Thanks!

5 Likes

just wanted to say i love the game. i was a bit hesitant to get it but i love how responsive you are and the game so far.

It is unclear to me what “add time” does.

After 15 december 2024 option Mood Never Decrease stop working. Money increase-decrease do not work too. Other options is still responsible.

3 Likes

Recent update (12/15/2023) knocked out most of the functions of the the trainer. Unlimited money seemed to work, as well as world points but nothing else. Thank you for all of your hard work on this trainer! Hope you have a wonderful holiday.

3 Likes

Makes time go by

Ditto here on the update breaking the trainer. Only “Mood Never Decreases” and “Instant Finish Crafting” doesnt work for me.

1 Like

Cheat #1 works, #4 and 7 do not. Did not try others.