Cliff Empire Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Cliff Empire cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

It still doesn’t work!
There are worked EASY CONSTRUCTION and FAST RESEARCH only.

Are you waiting to construct a storage first then activate cheats after can take a little bit for it to kick in

1 Like

It really sucks because I love this game. The currency boost, building. and research boost works but all the other resource boosts don’t seem to work very well. They increase the actual number of the resource in the storage but the drones and buildings just ignore it, it makes it seem like there isn’t any of it. In fact I have to remove what I added via the cheat code to get it producing again naturally :frowning:

Please update for x86

for some reason Wemod does not locate the game, and once I add the correct location it gives me the error that the cheats were made for the 32-bit version of the game, is there any fix for this?

Hello any chance of a 64 bit version

Changes:

Changes:

Seems like some of the item cheats are only superficial than physical. The game sees it but doesn’t take those items. Some of the missions will still say you do not have any of the items after applying the item cheats. The easy construction, fast research and crypto cheats work fine.

1 Like

btw, wine cheat doesnt seem to be working btw if you are updating it next in queue

Changes:

Changes:

it works on regular game but doesn’t work on remastered game

1 Like

Changes:

Similar to @LuckyFlame741; seems the amount adjustment is superficial, although :grinning: is high.
Unable to defrost people because of shortage of resources while it should be enough by the cheat.
At least the salad cheat is not working. not sure about others.
And still not working on remastered ver.

Hi - the trainer is no longer working as of today.
Only the Easy Construction is working, the rest do not give any effect on game.
I am playing 1.29

1 Like

Can we get an update for version 1.31 - Remastered Edition? Pretty please!!! and thank you!

2 Likes

Please Update Cliff Empire at version 1.31

Cryptocurrency cheat appears not to work, and I’m following your ingame instructions. Opened storage and tried it at both levels (local and global) I even get a sound when trying to activate it, other cheats work but not this one, instant build, instant research, adding items to storage. But cryptocurrency isn’t working
Any ideas as to what to do, or is it because this mod is “old” and needs updating?
Your help would be appreciated. Cheers :+1:

1 Like