Close/Delete

Go to Customize Avatar, and just Save & Exit. Then Hopefully it should all sync!

That didn’t work. When I put the game in and it starts and can go back to the dash and its there.

Notice the GS starts at 14895, after the game starts the GS goes to 16175.

Error code every time i try to sign up??

any help please?

What’s the error you are getting?

Im not to sure, after i put the profile back on my xbox i go to sign up but it wont let me because the profile id is the same as my previous XBL account, all that happened was the gamertag name switched and it was an offline account, but it still has an existing profile id??

Send me the Profile please.

what one

The one you are trying to sign upto LIVE on.

I thought now a days, when you sign up for XBL, it makes a whole new account, rather than just activating the account for XBL.

Hello I have an excuse to extract the file FFFE07D1, and rewrite the file accaunt or writable file FFFE07D1?

thanks

Pleas can you explain what you mean, I don’t understand this…

Nice Mate Ill Do That Now Grate Post.Thanks

Fixed it now, sorry for that mistake, thanks for pointing it out! Just follow the tutorial now, it should be fine.

What is the point of having gamerscore if the profile has to be offline? Couldn’t you just mod and online profile and make it identical by comparing games? Or even make it higher for pleasure? I don’t understand what the point of doing this is, but good thread.

You sign up to Xbox LIVE when you transfer it :laughing:.

Well it’s upto you. If you want to go through the painstaking process, to copy the Achievements exactly, you do so. This is just a simple, easy and quick tutorial.

hi i have done everything what u have told in tutorial when i sign into xboxlive it asks me for the i.d password DOB etc after completing that at the next step it gives error the process cannot b completed visit xbox.com/support for more help and with a 854… some error pls help me out here thank u.

After clicking sign up for live and putting email and everything else it asks for me, it pops up saying “this action cant be performed at this time blah blah blah” error code 8015401D

Does your Old Profile have a number on it, saying how many years old gold you’ve had? The Profile which you’ve got old the Gamerscore…

dont know about the number but my old banned profile is loaded by two gold cards of 12 months each im banned in september this month but i still have about 6 month of gold left on that profile.