CODE VEIN Cheats and Trainer for Steam

New patch (1.30) released yesterday, looks like it also has first DLC content along with it (though DLC is not out yet) and for once it seems not to have broken the trainer, or at least unlimited HP/Stamina still works as it should.

only the unlimited items doesnt work as far as i can see, never mind its working now with the storage

any time i try to use the cheats they automatically turn off.

check your anti virus software it maybe causing your issue if not try restart the wemod program

I tried both, it just keeps flipping back to “off” automatically.

did you try starting the game first then apply the wemod trainer??

Yes, I did.

offline or online mode?

Tried both.

https://community.wemod.com/t/code-vein-cheats-and-trainer-for-steam/94469/50?u=demonsmiled

did you try these trouble shooting options??

Hey, anyone else having issues with the Unlimited Haze not working? I turn it on, and while it doesn’t toggle off, it doesn’t work. Is there a trick to useing it? or do I have to use it and then do something special? I’m just lost.

did you figure it out yet?

i’m playing in a cracked game, it should work or not?

Cracked games are partially or completely incompatible with third party software, such as mods, DLCs and trainers. There is no fix for this and WeMod does not support cracked software.

the cracked version not working from codex also there is no update for cracked version … I tried some games cracked or not also from steam everything good its just this game Code Vein.

Wemod trainers are not designed to work with the cracked versions of any games.

Yo listen up. You guys that are using crack. It works. Go to the wemod code vein and then click the arrow button next to play. Go to the folder where u downloaded it. CODE.VEIN>CODE VEIN>Code Vein>Binaries>Win64> then select CodeVein-Win64-Shipping, Voila! it works.

2 Likes

thank you so much!!

Code Vein now available for gamepass PC

1 Like

Please update with Game Pass support. That would be amazing!

2 Likes