Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Cheats and Trainer for Origin

Command  Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
This is the official discussion topic of the Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Instant Production
2. Current Money
3. Current Power Production
4. Current Power Usage
5. Selected Units Super Health
6. Selected Units Weak Health

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/17/2022
    Started development

• 03/17/2022
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 03/22/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

it’s not working

1 Like

same

Bonjour,
Malheureusement cela ne fonctionne pas :frowning:

The Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

:+1:

the super health only works on some infantry units

I know I am late to the party here, but I just got Tiberium Wars and none of them work. I also realize this is an older game, but is there an update coming, or is the game even still supported by Wemod? If there is an update then awesome. If not, I will at least not bother you guys and do my best with it.

I use Wemod as I am disabled and most of the time, cannot play through a game, just in case the question arose. RTS are my favorite games, but also the hardest for me to play. Either way thanks, I’ve been a part of Wemod for a long time and appreciate everything you guys do.

Hey there, any chance this will be updated for origins moving to EA launcher? Also with tib wars and kanes wrath being linked together is there anyway to use cheats on KW?

soo super strenght doenst affect vehicles and commandoes

when i apply cheats for myself in campaign mode it seems to also give opposing ai same cheats. is there any way to prevent this? I think it also does the same in Age of empires