Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Cheats works great except the “Selected Units Super Health” & “Selected Units Weak Health” only effecting enemy units and not the one I have selected.

cheats work good super health and weak health need fix

Did anyone get this to work? I get the sounds but nothing actually happens… I don’t have the game of Steam, does that make any difference?

i’m gonna assume that these cheats aren’t going to work ever again. i’ve never gotten them to work right or consistently. which sucks cause sometimes i just want to relax and build a huge base for a long play and make a few enemy buildings invincible so i can destroy their base without having to worry too much about destroying their construction yard or income

None of the cheats work everything just turns on then immediately off again

Could we please Get an update on this

Can this trainer please be updated? I’m having the same issues with the super health cheat that several people have mentioned in this discussion. Mainly the issue where my units will sometimes become hostile when using this cheat. Also it would be nice if there were a cheat that made vehicles, aircraft and structures invincible.

none of the cheats will work download game from ea and wemod loads stream version but no cheats will load or work, i have tried reinstalling though stream same issues

can someone please update this trainer is not working

1 Like

when are trainers going to be updated to actually work?

1 Like

up in the top left have you clicked the EA trainer ?

I upgraded to Pro specifically so I could use instant production, but it doesn’t work.
It is only grey

Why should i pay if it doesn’t work?!

Please add Unlimited Health option please. The same as Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour.

How?

God-Mode doesn’t work too

gotta redo all the options all the time, and then the ai also gets the buffs and such as the player.

Agree, the superhealth and weak health cheats need some work/updating at least

Hi, the cheats aren’t working on win11 arm64 (Parallels on M2). Is there a chance to get this working, since other cheats do. many thanks and keep up the good work!

Hi! Please add god mode

1 Like

None of the cheats are working, any chance this will be fixed? Thanks

Really wish the money mod would work on this, seems only the instant production works.