Command & Conquer: Generals (Zero Hour) Cheats and Trainer for Origin

This trainer won’t work with gentool, seeing as how gentool has anticheat built into it. I did a fresh install and only used genpatcher, and got results after that. Also, if you use instant buildings or units, the AI also gets instant buildings and units…

1 Like

Thanks for the cheats, works fine on an EA game purchase collection.

Would it be possible to get a WeMod update for C&C Generals/Zero Hour, ever since Origin closed it’s doors I can’t seem to get the game and WeMod to work. The only way I can play C&C Generals/Zero Hour is using EA Play. Please let me know either way and also thanks for the amazing mods as always, thanks team WeMod.

3 Likes

Agreed, I can’t get it to work with my Generals installation since the mod isn’t made for EA Play versions.

2 Likes

this needs to be updated its not working anymore

1 Like

i say wemod don’t think they are different programs and will still work ive been email them and its a fight to make them realize that hey are different programs

1 Like

The Trainer is not working for Generals only “Instant Ability Cooldown” functions all the others when you try to turn them on they automatically shut back off. The trainer still seems to fully work on Zero Hour though.

2 Likes

Command & Conquer: Generals F1 ,F2 ,F3 ,F4 , F6 and F7 trainer is not working

2 Likes

how did it work?

it will be great if this mod add the option for command and conquer general also, since it only works for general: zero hours only. (I played this game on EA Play)

1 Like

Can you put the commands for the 64-bit version too? thank you

hello generals cheat doesnt work at all. only works with zero hour. i know its an old game. but could have a look and see whats up? thanks you,

1 Like

your trainer needs an update non of the cheats are activating they are auto turning off please help

1 Like

Any update? Why it doesnt work for generals?
It only works for zero hour

1 Like

Any update? Only works on Zero Hour for me also, not on the base game…

1 Like

im tierd of waiting . im unsubscribing . 2 years and no update . thats garbage . how about you get on this ■■■■ WeMod App

2 Likes

I know this game is old as dirt, but I’d love a copy of this for Generals as opposed to just Zero Hour. Especially since the UI indicates that it’s actually for Generals and not the Expansion Pack.

1 Like

Only works on 32 bit systems and not 64 bit systems, is there a fix for it?

1 Like

it does activate for both games just only the 32 bit version

1 Like

I decided to become a pro member to play this game with mods.
It doesn’t work. If it doesn’t work in three days, I am unsubscribing.

1 Like