[Community Research] Xbox One & Modding

At this point you are just going off topic. I already said we are not closing it. The likeliness that anyone from the community actually finds an exploit for Xbox One(S/X) is low. If they do they are free to post it here or create a new thread if it is actually something that is worth sharing.

Any post after this will be deleted unless they are on topic.

Possibly but in the past MS has always snatched up the best 3rd party code and integrated it into the APIs. My gut says that the partition used to encrypt the data for games is based on old Disk Expander technology that was developed by third party to compress data to allow for more data to reside on a given disk partition. Maybe not, just a guess, but of course MS bought it and buried it into there horde of “Stuff”

Hi, for people interested in the security of the Xbox One, you may find this recent Microsoft presentation interesting and informative: Guarding Against Physical Attacks: The Xbox One Story — Tony Chen, Microsoft - YouTube

Whilst some details are kept very vague, this is the first time some of the information in this presentation has been released to the public :slight_smile:

it is like that in most PAL countries

i was confused with the ones you guys are similar to.