Company of Heroes 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Just removed and placed the game back into the tray. It works again. Lol.
Keep up the good work comrade Anti Fun.

Also can ya pleaseee do something about the unlimited MP for MOWAS2?

I agree with you there.

Thank you for the information. Much appreciated!

Mod works fine. Thank You! BUT it doesnt increase the counter for campaign. I mean i play the camp game and it worked fine but after the game theres no increase for the stats. Sometimes it decreased. So i needed to use SAM for some achievements. Is there an option to fix this? Thank you very much.

Hello MrAntiFun,the trainer is very useful.However,2 cheats are missing.Can you please add Instant Construction and Instant Building Troops?

Having instant production and instant construction would be very useful.

2 Likes

I Second This Man

1 Like

i agree with Wang0530-the trainer is helful but as it stands we dont have a 64-bit version of all the cheats including instant construction and recruiting,which is why im also requisting this as well

1 Like

The game gives an error when I play PVE co-op with friends
updated or normal?

Trainers are for single player game modes only. This is for technical, legal and moral reasons.
Co-op is a multiplayer game mode.

Can you update to the trainers? Because recently updated later trainer cannot run, please

Please don’t create multiple posts, @Ravenfyre is not the trainer creator and cannot update it.

The game is currently in the testing queue and will be updated if necessary after it has been tested.

2 Likes

When can update to come out, I have been playing single-player offline, need the trainer, thank you very much!

hello please create Number 8. unlimited gold coins i need unlock all commanders free :smiley:

I just tested this with a single player AI match. Everything appears to be working okay. (manpower, munitions, fuel, command points, etc)

Because your game has yet to upgrade to the latest version, if upgrade to the latest version of trainers will not be able to use.

I have tried to use the mod to complete some of the campaigns and scenarios but it doesn’t “count” as completed. I do not get any stars or anything. Part of the time it crashes the game at the completion of the mission. Is there something I’m doing wrong or is there a fix to this issue?

Hi Wemod team, I know this cheat has been working on since 2019, but it’s possible if you can add additional cheat option: “Instant build” so we don’t need to wait for troop to train.
Regards,
Molano

2 Likes

I don’t believe this is possible due to legal issues…

You pay money to get the gold so getting it for free via a WeMod trainer would be stealing and they could face issues.

The game is crashing at the company of heroes screen. Is there a way to fix this?

Why on mission M.09. immortality doesn’t work? The most important thing is that it works at other levels.