Company of Heroes 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Company of Heroes 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Yeah, tbh I dont see any improvements. Still crashes. During enemy’s actions, when creating units, when capturing points…We also still have to reactivate ressources cheats again and again after each actions, from our own or the enemies. And still a good part of the originals COH cheats missing.

4 Likes

nope the mods still crash the game :frowning:

3 Likes

Still the same issues as before. Crashing in between battle and campaign map, resources do not work right (have to reactivate them every action). Even population only works for a little bit, so if you are already over the base pop, you can’t get any more units on the campaign map

3 Likes

hello team, my game keeps crashing when i upload the wemod cheats in single player, please help, perhaps we may need to update? could you also please add instant recruiting and building? thanks

1 Like

Also please help on this game does crash and campaign map while clicking end turn when the mod is on? I have no idea why? but the game will crash from time to time on this.

2 Likes

The cheats work fine for me, but it would be great if there were Italian Campaign exclusive cheats, such as Infinite/Add skill points for your battlegroups, and a cheat to boost loyalty.

Hi all, today, 20/03/2023 ,unfortynately, my trainer doesen’t work :frowning:

1 Like

I believe they are reworking it as of today. They cant leave the cheats in this state, and without as much as the last title, especially without the option for the Dynamic map campaign, which is specific to the Solo part of the game. Same for the Italian campaign.

Hey, after the update unlimited health and one hit kills no longer work but everything else still works

3 Likes

IS there a way we can get the free currency on too? As right now its a very greedy grind where you cannot even get everything.

1 Like

Seeing the same thing here.

Unlimited health and one hit kills also not working for me. Wanted to thank the creators for these its made for a lot of fun!

2 Likes

Needs an update new patch out!
Could we get option to edit merit points?

2 Likes

We clearly need more options, hope to see an update that maintain said cheats between each rounds, as well as Illimited resources back again.

The Company of Heroes 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

@MrAntiFun game get crashed with wemod now

1 Like

Hey, +1 on the crashing of the new update. Played earlier today with the old version trainer and didn’t crash once. Had it crash twice now in a few mins of play when using the new one. Appreciate the updates though!

2 Likes

Litteraly Just crash upon launch. I dont know what to think at this point. Feels abandonned as much as the devs of the game.

Crashed a few times on transition from campaign to battle map.