Company of Heroes - Legacy Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

works wonderfully for me inside of the game but campaign 2 and 3 crashes when i try to continue after completing the first missions. number 4 worked fine and i just completed it.

“FIX for problems after new windows update
For those of you experiencing problems in CoH after this latest windows update go into the game directory and find RelicCOH.exe. Create a shortcut to that file. In properties of the shortcut go under compatibility. Check “Disable fullscreen optimizations.” Hit “Apply” then “Ok”. Run the shortcut.”
From: https://steamcommunity.com/app/228200/discussions/0/1499000547488287558/

In order to have Company of Heroes (not legacy) to properly run with Infinity, make a custom game from the ingame files. Note, if you hit “play” from Infinity, without starting a custom game, you will start COH Legacy, instead of the original.

I’m having the same issue that pioglu7000000 has:

tips: no find game? i have this game and i fixd.select “RelicCOH.exe”.but.send me:trouble starting or finding your opened game…why?pls tell me. thank you very much.

I have no errors showing but the trainer doesn’t do anything. Is this meant to work for the campaign?

The Company of Heroes cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Not working. Says could not verify media. COH steam legacy edition.

Got the same problem, and it is quite frustrating, to say the least.

not sure how to fix but i get a insert valid media when i launch the game from the trainer if i launch the game from steam it works if i launch trainer then game it works if i launch trainer then game it works just no trainer

i get the same thing did you ever get a fix

Are you using the the regular version of company of heroes? Not legacy version ?
If you press play it will start legacy version.
Start the game first then when in game world alt tab out then press play in wemod after

tried to do that still no luck it keeps searching for the game

If you’ve selected play and WeMod is not detecting the already running game, the most likely reasons are you’re running a different game from the company of heroes series OR you’re using a modified version which isn’t supported :slightly_smiling_face:

You can try following these troubleshooting steps

there no fix button and im running the latest stream ver

Click the down arrow besides the play button :slightly_smiling_face:

I am having a problem as well, I am running the legacy edition along side the app, but none of the cheats are taking effect when I am in a skirmish.

What do you mean by legacy edition? :slightly_smiling_face:

Insticnt : Legacy edition is all the games in one. Dont think this works for legacy edition if you press play first it will start legacy edition
Start the regular game first then alt tab out THEN press play in wemod after

1 Like

Still does not work. Cheats enabled, but no effect on gameplay.

not working for me either running tales of valor cheats activate but do not work