Company of Heroes - Legacy Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I am having a problem as well, I am running the legacy edition along side the app, but none of the cheats are taking effect when I am in a skirmish.

What do you mean by legacy edition? :slightly_smiling_face:

Insticnt : Legacy edition is all the games in one. Dont think this works for legacy edition if you press play first it will start legacy edition
Start the regular game first then alt tab out THEN press play in wemod after

1 Like

Still does not work. Cheats enabled, but no effect on gameplay.

not working for me either running tales of valor cheats activate but do not work

That’s because this is the trainer for the game called “Company of Heroes”.
Whereas “Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor” is a completely different software which would require a completely separate trainer.

You can vote for a trainer for Tales of Valor via the WeMod desktop app.

1 Like

sorry to clarify I have the edition with all the DLC’s still not sure if this is the right version though

The trainer was made for the " vanilla " version of the game. Without the dlc’s

1 Like

i launch the game and says in can not verify my media< how do I fix it

Top right corner drop down there is find custom install can go through there and find your exe in steam / steamapps/ common/ …

why i can’t run company of heroes with wemode?

This was made awhile ago for the vanilla version of the game if you have dlc’s installed it probably wont work.

so we can’t cheat on this game with wemode?

Yes if your using the regular version of company of heroes game it should work
No dlc’s tho

i got only first mission not any other

its tell me i can’t agree the support

1 Like

This is marked at 20:50pm On the 29th of July 2020.

I have been playing Company of Heroes for a short period, found it tough, thought i’d fling some cheats into the fray. I’ve been reading through the two years worth of people saying the trainer doesn’t work, And to this day, it doesn’t work.

I have both the Original and the Legacy edition, and i have tried to run the trainer through the original edition, only to be presented with “Another verison of this trainer is currently running”. But when i try on the legacy version the trainer works perfectly fine. Now, baring in mind, that the trainer’s name is “Company of heroes” And not “Company of heroes : Legacy Edition” Having a trainer for a different verison of the game try to run on the legacy edition doesnt add up to the statements in the previous years where the moderators have said :
“The trainer was intended for the original game without the Dlc’s” But the current Trainer “Works” On legacy.

Now to the odd part. I said Works, in quotation marks because it doesn’t actually -work-. I run it, But there is no actual difference.

I used two tests that i tried on the Legacy verison i managed to run this on, which were :

1. Start the game up and Immiedetly turn on the Mods.
  2. Start the game up, Use the controls for a bit, make units, use the resources etc etc, then turn on the mods.

Both tests resulted in nothing. The mods do -not- work on Legacy edition, but the trainer -Runs- On legacy and not the original.

I don’t believe the trainer was “Meant” for the original As it clearly doesn’t work on the original. And that there needs to be a new vote and have this re-worked.

How many votes does it take to get an updated file?

Each vote bumps the trainer higher up the developer’s to-do queue. So the more it has the quicker it gets done. :slight_smile:

Company Of Heroes New Steam V2.700.2.42 Trainer +9 MrAntiFun Still works on vanilla!!!

BlitzKreig also

Opposing Fronts does not work

Battle Of Crete F1-F3 does not work F4-F10 work

Eastern Fronts same as Battle of Crete

Europ at War F6-F10

Far East F5-10 work

Talesof Valor F5-F10

The Great War F4-F8