Conan Exiles Cheats and Trainer for Steam

unlikely to happen, since compagnions are totally different adress lines

The Conan Exiles cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Changes:

Changes:

2 Likes

Played yesterday. I know at least stamina doesn’t work. Haven’t checked the others, but Stamina is the main one I use.

playing right now and all work find

you may need to re-assign buttons for it to work. Also it is heavily recommnended not to use mods… most mods seem to collide with the trainer

WTF is re-assigning buttons?

Hoover over the thing you want to change, example: “unlimited health” is “numpad 1” then you place your cursor on the “numpad 1” area, and press what you want to use … “F1” for example, or anything else that isn’t used

re assign, re map, re define, and a score of other words in the thesaurus with the same meaning

Basically changing the key press on a keyboard to a different key, for example movement keys reassigned from WASD to numpad 8 4 6 2

Now that i’ve explained it, I don’t know if this was a troll question or from someone who just got onto a computer yesterday, because for at least the last 35 (or maybe 40?) years of gaming you could do this.

I didn’t ask for the definition dickweed. I was asking how to applies to WeMod.

Two things:
One:
I gave you the Definition because that was the question you asked (“WTF is re-assigning buttons?” is a question asking what that term means), and I added the alternate (thesaurus) terms because not everyone knows re-assigning by that word.
If you would of asked something like “And how do I do that?”, I would of first given you the sarcastic answer of “Probably the same way you do in any game made after the mid 1990’s”, and then proceeded to explain exactly how: “Click on the value you wish to change, for example “Unlimited Health” click on the “NumPad 1” value in the trainer, then the “new” key (lets say “F1”) and you just re-assigned the function to that new key”.

Two: I’m not even going to go into the fact that you tried to insult someone that responded to the actual question you asked. I’ll let the mods sort that one out to keep this page civil.

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

my bad this is for the steam version… gamepass version still does not work…

Does the attribute point cheat doesn’t work because i’m level 60 already? All the cheats do a “pling” sound but they don’t stay on/highlighted. Is this working or not?
Steam version btw

update please!

Confirmed Xbox version also needs updated

this game just got a huge update and the cheats still arent working its been days sense the update and nothing new!

chill is on 5~ to be upgrade take little time, the dev work in other game too so relax and play something else in meantime

1 Like

Changes: