Conan Exiles Cheats and Trainer for Steam

At the beginning of the game, the battleeye has been disabled

This is not work for me. None of the options works.

Dito. Not working with the DLC. Please update.

I start playing conan exiles after 2 years because due to lag and crashes so I quit back then, today play again , there are problems the cheat not stable means the cheat is on but it will wear out after sometimes example after i turned on Unlimited breath suppose to permanently but no, not permanent. And i play this again because i love Easy craft, So what happen to easy craft? Please make it available again. Thanks.

None of the cheats work on single player. Battleeye is disableā€¦ But none of them works.

The Conan Exiles cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

A new update has dropped on 6/24/2020. The cheats arenā€™t working anymore. Can you do something about it? Thanks.
Edit: Just tested the cheats, and the Unlimited Knowledge Points, and add Stat points arenā€™t working, No Hunger, No Thirst Cheats are bugged.

Changes:

none of the attributes are working as of the small update this morning

Changes:

1 Like

Does this work on Conan Exiles: Isle of Siptah?
Because i tried it on my private server, but didnt work.

• Good afternoon, Wemod team. You do not critically evaluate, I rarely visit the forums, maybe I write there wrong. I want to ask questionsā€¦1 question how do cheats with the Apply label work in Conan Exiles is this a paid Pro version? they are not active for me and do not work when the game is running. I want to ask the Wemod Team to add / restore the Easy Craft cheat ( with the tag Toggle) to the Conan Exiles game. A year ago, this cheat was in the old version, then it was removed. Please add it, I want to play in new versions and Siptah.(pirated versions)

We do not make trainers to work with illegal (pirated / cracked) copies of games. WeMod does not condone the theft of intellectual property.

Purchase the game legitimately if you want trainers to work well with the game.
If you cannot afford your gaming habit, look in the Deals section of the forum, where there is at least 1 free game a week.

• for the Steam version, many functions do not work for me (Toggle label), and with the Apply label they are not active at allā€¦ the Easy Craft cheat has been removed . it is not available in the latest updates ā€¦Therefore, it is not relevant for me to play the steam version, and I play the version downloaded from the torrent for which the old version of Wemod c Easy Craft is suitableā€¦Please update Wemod with the addition of the Easy Craft (Toggle) cheat so that it is relevant to play the latest version in Steam.

• Conan Exiles is updated frequently . There is not a lot of free time to play, collect crafting and resources, spend half a day or more. Without Easy Craft cheat, itā€™s a pity to waste time. Since there are no games, there is also work and other things to do. As it is, I am happy with the Wemod application in many games. Explain how the cheats (Apply) (Numpad 7) work, for example? how to activate

No dice on any of these working. Legal copy, ran after starting game. Followed all the rules, not my first time with this application. But nothing worked. At all. On any level. First time Iā€™ve been truly disappointed with WeMod.

1 Like

Hello everyone. Please, the wemod team represented by STiNGERR, MrAntiFun and others. Update Wemod + Add Easy Craft for the game Conan Exiles for the latest version of Steam

1 Like

Hey there, are you using the cheats on a server other than your own?

just curious whats the point with the cheats for conan since if its ones own server or singleplayer just go admin mode easy and if its someone elses server well than my guy you are trash

It could be just to test out different features. Or for those sad individuals (myself) that have no friends and just want to play the game with no difficulty.

Edit: Whoops, Raven caught me like-farming

@Chris

2 Likes

^ As @Veloxia said.
Plus using in-game cheats or commands usually disables the ability to earn achievements, amongst other things. Whereas a trainer doesnā€™t, because trainers do not actually touch the game in any way at all, just your PCā€™s RAM.

Also @Veloxia totally farming for likes :laughing:

1 Like