Conan Exiles Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Conan Exiles
This is the official discussion topic of the Conan Exiles Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Ghost Mode
4. No Thirst
5. No Hunger
6. Unlimited Knowledge Points
7. Add Strength
8. Add Agility
9. Add Vitality
10. Add Authority
11. Add Grit
12. Add Expertise
13. Add Attribute Points
14. Add 10K XP
15. Add Level
16. Easy Craft

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/27/2021
    Started development

• 07/27/2021
    Released trainer with 16 cheats

• 08/25/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 09/01/2021
    Easy Craft cheat added

• 09/14/2021

• 09/29/2021

• 11/12/2021

• 01/04/2022

• 01/08/2022

• 02/02/2022

• 03/08/2022
    Updated notes

• 03/05/2023

• 04/18/2023
    Add Authority cheat added
    Add Expertise cheat added

• 06/27/2023

• 07/10/2023

• 08/03/2023

• 09/28/2023

• 10/07/2023

• 01/03/2024

• 01/20/2024

• 02/15/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

• hi everybody. Dear developers of the wemod application, your application is cool and very satisfied. Please add the cheat code +Easy Craft (trainer +17) for the game Conan Exiles Steam and Windows Store version.(update)…Thank you for the Wemod app I use it in many games.

Click on the post below and vote if you want to have an easy craft cheat be added to the game.

1 Like

is this solo offline mode only, or does it work online multi-player?

I have not tried wemod in online multiplayer mode. I’m afraid of the ban. I play in the joint-single mode only against PC NPCs. therefore, I really want to add / restore the Easy Craft cheat

with it, you can save time with it. build more bases…and so I’m building the main structure…resources are difficult to collect

The Conan Exiles cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

hello everybody,

I received a message error while i click “play” to run the trainer , did anyone has a walkarounf to solive this out ? (I tried to launch the trainer after launching the game but no changes ) i use gamepass

2 Likes

Also having the same issue. Any help?

The only cheat that works for me is unlimited health.

The Conan Exiles cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Okay so on the wemod app it says that as I start the game I am supposed to click cancel on the installment of battleye for conan exiles. The first time I started up the game i installed it and i cannot use the trainer at all. I have uninstalled and installed the game but I just cant seem to get the trainer to work. Any ideas? How do i uninstall the battleeye off of conan? I am at a loss.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Make sure you are following the launch instructions correctly:

In other words:

1. Launch the game via Steam launcher Windows Store. You’ll get a pop-up asking if you want Battleye enabled or disabled. Disable it.
  2. Load your saved game and pause.
  3. Hold Alt and press tab on your keyboard to switch to WeMod.
  4. Press play.

Still an issue?

1. Where did you buy your game from, or is it cracked?
  2. Exactly what does the error message you get say?

Note that trainers are for single-player game sessions, not multiplayer.

I am trying to use the windows 10 version. Whenever i start up the game the option for battleeye does not pop up anymore so i have no clue as to whats going on. I enabled it the first time i booted up the game then the option never appeared again even after a reinstall.

It’s quite important to give this information in your initial post, or at least post in the official forum thread for the trainer version you’re using.

So in other words you already installed BattlEye from a previous launch of the game, so it doesn’t ask you if you want to install it anymore because it already is?
Use the uninstall link here: Older versions of BattlEye software may not be compatible with Windows 10, version 1903 - Microsoft Support. Ignore the webpage’s title, it’s just the link on the page you want.

still nothing boutta kermit

Only the unlimited health works. None of the other cheats are working.

2 Likes

First of all, let me say what an excellent job you all do! Your hard work is definitely appreciated. I’m having an issue with the trainer for Xbox Game Pass. The health cheat is the only cheat functioning for me. I suspect it might be due to an update with the game, though I’ve not confirmed that. I did notice there was a trainer update for the steam trainer, but not for Game Pass. Would this be the issue?

please update wemod for the Conan Exiles game. options don’t work. there was an update Update 49 Isle of Siptah Update 2.7.0

updated today