Conan Exiles Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

The Conan Exiles cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

The majority of the cheats donā€™t work. Iā€™ve only managed to get unlimited health to work. I made sure that I downloaded the new trainer today.

Changes:

Changes:

Changes:

I canā€™t seem to get the cheats to load. When I launch the game, click cancel on installing battle eye, then load up a save then alt tab to press play on wemod, wemod just says you have to launch the game through wemod

1 Like

@STiNGERR I know that you are busy, the game seemed to have had an update since you released the recent update. Unlimited Knowledge Points, Add 10K XP, and Add Level isnt working for me. Everything else is. The mods are also showing up under my ā€œNot Compatibleā€ list as well. Just a heads up. Unsure why that is

Is this dead? Itā€™s been incompatible for months and doesnā€™t load at all.

cheat options for points attribute to add to the characteristics of the hero and 10 to xp do not work

These cheats are not working at all for me. Disabled battleye an everything. Still nothing. An thatā€™s with starting the game through the trainer, which is required.

1 Like

definitely could use an update

I received a message error while I did click ā€œplayā€ to run the trainer did need a fix it this solve (I tried to launch the trainer after launching the game, but no changes I always use Xbox game pass PC so something wrong with this

2 Likes

update is very needed please, noticed steam got constant updates unlike those, thank you

1 Like

cheats are still not functioning correctly, only ones that do are the easy crafting(for hand crafting) infinite health and no thirst. (hunger does not work) infinite stamina does not work NONE of the add options work either. please please update thisā€¦theres no way to request an update.

1 Like

update is very needed i know you probably have alot of other games to pay attention to but this version needs some love hopefully u can find the time please and thank you

1 Like

plz update the trainer, many functions are useless :frowning:
thx

2 Likes

how do you even get the game to launch? i can not even launch the game with mods?

2 Likes

I donā€™t believe these are functional. It claims to have been updated 9 days ago but looking at the discussion history here it appears to have not worked for a while. A fix would be nice.

Needs updated for xbox pc game pass. says to load the game by wemod, did that and says its having trouble loading the mods. tried playing the game then clicking play says i need to close the game and load it through wemod. getting 2 error messages. i know you got alot of mods but hope theres time to get this fixed. thank you for your hard work

5 Likes

I honestly donā€™t think they are going to fix the game for gamepass. it hasnā€™t worked for months :frowning: I have been wanting to play the game via gamepass with cheats for months.

1 Like