Content from marketplace won't transfer

I am trying to give blackops dlc for both 1 First Strike & Resurrection to my friend and he has the white xbox and I have the black xbox
but when I try to transfer the content to his USB Flash Drive, it comes up as japanese symbols, not black ops, and I try to configure the “wording” of the folders exactly how mine are, and its still not working.

What do I do?

I wont bother saying why it wont transfer and you see the encrypted data what your attempting to do wont work.

No matter if its encrypted marketplace data, it should be able to transfer; It worked when my friend gave me the dlcs for Skyrim; just don’t understand why it wont work now

I tried transfering the “data” to my site; than transfer it directly; could it be because he has a white xbox, not black?

The reason the skyrim DLCs worked is because they were DRM free. Very few DLCs are DRM free because they usually come from GOTY editions with the DLCs on the game disc.

Also, the color of your xbox doesn’t matter, it’s the motherboard you would need to worry about.

Oh I didn’t know that; thank you for the information!