The “Easy Mods Upgrade” does not seem to work. The requirements are set to zero, but nothing happens when you try to upgrade mods and/or weapons.
This trainer seems to not function at all on either dx11 or dx12 versions.
Doesn’t work at all for me. Running Windows 10, DX12, Epic Game Store launcher. Launching game thru WeMod starts the game okay, but pressing F1 (or any other hotkey) does nothing. Also, Windows Task Manager shows that it’s running Control_DX11.exe not Control_DX12.exe, even through I’ve selected the DX12 trainer. What’s up?
Welcome to the community @MagicLaptop349.
It seems you are launching the DX11 version of the game instead of the DX12 version.
- Click the down arrow next to the Play button in the trainer.
- Navigate to C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Control.
- Locate the executable for the DX12 version of the game.
- Click and drag it to the panel that you opened in step 1.
- Click Play.
If that does not resolve the issue, try this:
- Locate the executable for the DX12 version of the game (maybe add a shortcut to your desktop so this is easier).
- Launch the DX12 version of the game first. Wait on the main menu for about five minutes.
- Alt+tab to WeMod, press Play.
- Alt+tab back to the game.
Hooray! Option #1 worked. (I swear I’d already tried that yesterday, but oh well…)
I never tried option #2.
Most welcome indeed, glad you were able to get it working.