Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?! Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?!
This is the official discussion topic of the Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?! Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Meals
2. Meals Always Fresh
3. Set Food Tokens
4. Set Upgrade Tokens
5. Infinite Customer Patience

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/19/2022
    Started development

• 08/19/2022
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?! cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats
2 Likes

Hello @GreenHouse
nice work there

can you update for steam version too ?

it seems the current one dont work in steam

Thanks
appreciate it mate

@GreenHouse

bump for visibility

bump again

1 Like

bump for steam version

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for this wonderful trainer! I managed to get it working with my Steam version, just by dragging and dropping the .exe file to the Epic trainer. It worked for a while, but it seems they may have updated the Steam version, and now I’m getting an error message that says “These mods were made for the 32-bit version of the game. You’re running the 64-bit version.” I can’t find any way to change which version I’m running on Steam, and I’m not convinced I ever actually switched between a 32-bit to a 64-bit version anyway. Any help would be appreciated!

1 Like

+1 for the 64-bit issue still existing.

1 Like

game not working need 64-bit update for this please

2 Likes

update please !!! :frowning:

1 Like

Bumping this topic for the same reason. Is it possible to get a Steam version at some point?

New trainers are added based on popularity among users. Please follow the game in WeMod by clicking Notify Me on the trainer’s page. This is how the trainer creators decide what games will receive trainers next.