Cooking Simulator Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi, can you freeze the time in the clock? If so, how? Thanks and happy new year to all :slightly_smiling_face:
https://ibb.co/kyD5fPc

1 Like

definitely, a freezing time option would be amazing for this game.

would be nice to update the cheat to fit every dlc since on cakes it doesnt give u pp/pb points and in pizza doesnt let u unlock perks

1 Like

The Cooking Simulator cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

i also waited for dlc update. this trainer seems like just for base game

Iā€™m having issues with the perks. I can only select one perk even after I level up . I dont know if that correct or not, but perk points are redundant

we need an update for cooking its not compatible anymore :frowning:

29-5-2022 no cheats working anymore

Any chance we get a trainer for xbox Gamepass PC?

1 Like

The game always crashā€¦ Can you update or something to make sure that the game no longer crash?

The Cooking Simulator cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Maybe itā€™s cool and if itā€™s possible that you can add freeze day timer!

Is Anyone having the same issue on steam while using the Trainer. Because i seem to be having a issue with the ā€œunlock dishesā€ menu at the computer. i had like 4000 fame and the unlimited food points thing activated. and i can not unlock any dishes because it says there are 0 Restaurant stars in the top corner. but if i go to the rating menu it says there are full stars. but i also was the max rank also. so i donā€™t know if this is a bug with the trainer or in gameā€¦

Any chance we can get an option to add money as well as unlimited money? Donā€™t want to game to be easy but can use a little help or there.

Everything works really fine, but only a recomendation to add a new feature, the clock of the kitchen donā€™t stop that means when the clock get 5 oā€™clock the kitchen closes, it would be great if you add a freeze option for the clock.