Coral Island Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The 6th mastery point is locked behind the Merit Currency process in the game, you have to use merit points you earn from attending festivals, ranking up etc to purchase the various elixirs. So you can get all 6 mastery points in a normal game w/o WeMod.

I have the pro version

If you use the mastery mod, it breaks all of the knowledge points and removes your allocations. You can go in and re-add them but it will just remove them again.
Dont use it!

Hi any chance of an instant crop cheat ?? so crops are ready to harvest next day

1 Like

How does the “Edit day” and “Edit Month” work? I tried using it on my game once to edit the day, when I reached Spring 28 it was supposed to be Summer 1 but the next day ended as Spring 1 for me.

Yes please. This would be a great addition.

my goodness that would be so awesome, an item spawner, like in SDV.

1 Like

I believe you need to touch all 3 at once, then sleep.

However I’ve noticed 2 quirks:

1. it will apply the date checks before sleeping. You just won’t see it in the UI.
  2. I think the Month one is broken. I’m currently hopping around trying to finish the museum, and i can’t get it to set the month for the life of me. Year and Day work.

Minor update to 2. notice the trick is to wemod into the last day of the month, sleep to the next month, then set the date.
Eg.
I want summer, day 12, year 2 (2.12.2). I’m in winter, day 20, year 1 (4.20.1).

1. set the day field in WeMod to 27 then 28 (ensures the change is picked up)
  2. sleep x2 (gets to day 28, then next month - 1.1.2)
  3. set the day field in WeMod to 27 then 28
  4. sleep x2 (gets to day 28, then next month - 2.1.2)
  5. set the day field in WeMod to 12
  6. sleep (gets to day 12)

EDIT: I have to use hotkeys to now adjust the mods. It is NOT behind a paywall. Thank you for the help, sorry for any misinformation I may have caused due to my confusion.

Why is the trainer suddenly locked behind premium???

I have not run out of time. I’ve also used this trainer out of date with no issue for payment.

If this is how the trainer will be, I’ll just uninstall.

We do not have any trainers behind a paywall (nor is there even such a thing in WeMod). Is there a reason you believe you need to pay to use it?

It is not behind a paywall, it’s free to use. The only option I see for “pro users” is to use your mouse cursor to ‘slide’ off/on instead of using the shortcut keys, but you can toggle the shortcut keys f1, f2, etc for the same mods for free.

tl/dr:
Pro users have 2 options to turn on/off mods… Cursor slide on/off OR shortcut keys (ie: f1, f2, etc)
Non Pro users have 1 option to turn on/off mods… Shortcut keys (ie: f1, f2, etc)

Pro also gives the phone pair option so you can use the app to toggle the options so you don’t have to have the window open on a second monitor. I always use it since I have something open on my other monitors and it makes it so I don’t have to ALT+TAB the windows all the time to shift the one I need to the front.

1 Like

EDIT: I have to use hotkeys to now adjust the mods. It is NOT behind a paywall. Thank you for the help, sorry for any misinformation I may have caused due to my confusion.

Yes, because every single option says “Upgrade to Pro” when I mouse over it. I cannot toggle anything. There’s no daily timer. The entire page just has, “Upgrade to Pro” in each little boxed section. I could take a screenshot if you want.

as a “non-pro” you have to use hotkeys, you can’t toggle it with your mouse, that’s why you get the “upgrade to pro” note when you hover it with your mouse, because that is a feature for pros. if you try to use a command with a hotkey, it should work just fine

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the info, this worked. So, I’ve never had to do that before. I’ve been using WeMod for the better part of maybe 1-2months and I’ve always clicked it without a pro subscription. Either way, I really appreciate your help.

2 Likes

The Coral Island cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes