Coral Island Cheats and Trainer for Steam

when you play with mod and you unlock something you can craft using menu “T” and thats item you unlock will be unvailable or disappear.

i think this bug very annoying

The Coral Island cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Mastery Point cheat added
  • Multiply Relationship Point Get cheat added
  • Multiply Mastery EXP Gain cheat added
  • Remove Gift Limit cheat added
3 Likes

Thank you for the updated coral island trainer, can I request instant crop and tree growth. Thank you ColonelRVH

1 Like

any way we can add instant fishing thnks

2 Likes

I would love to see a Pet All cheat, right now it is very hard to pet animals. If they are outside and in the grass it is impossible to interact and the hit boxes when they are all crammed together inside is very frustrating. So a Pet All - either it is a one click or where you have to pet them all and they just stay pet until you turn the cheat off would be a real life safer!

Thanks for all the awesome work yall have already done!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for all your hard work on this trainer! Any chance to get easy fishing? and easy catching bugs? Some of the fish and bugs are really hard to catch and easy fishing and bug catching would help a lot! Thank you again!

3 Likes

can we get multiple harvest mod, rather than clicking one by one, maybe harvest the same category of the seeds that available to harvest or get a 5x5 or more grid harvest, sorry if english is bad

Wow what an impressive feature list for a game! Amazing work ColonelRVH. I was wondering if there was a way you could add a feature to let you save anytime that be so helpful especially when trying to crunch in more time last min before work lol. :smiley:

Just use your Scythe to harvest.

please add “instant reel when fishing”

using Scythe can also cut the one that doesn’t grow yet, that’s kinda bad

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

@ColonelRVH ColonelRVH you are a genious I hope you get more subs on your OF…Patreon! For new playthroughs game needs town level cheat tho and unlimited trashcans

@Krave Why make useless request you can save anytime you like just go sleep.

@Flipgirl guess this might be possible to do (insta fishing/harvest). But note at some point theres nothing to do anymore in the game for you. And so many fish are not in the game yet. Just would need to make the bugs stop escape/stop notice you i guess. Also note you do get 1 BAIT at one point and you can DUPE it thanks to ColonelRVH which makes fishing faster

I’ve been playing coral island for a week using wemod which everything is fine until today. When I click go to bed to save the game, it crashed. I reinstall the game. Everything seems to be normal if I don’t use wemod. When I try to use wemod again, it crash after I go to bed so I can’t save the game. Hope you can fix this

1 Like

Hello, the mod is working for me and i love it so much. Suggestions tho, do you guys consider making mod allow player to open the chests everywhere? And it would be better if all the chests can be connect to each other. Thank you so much.

Having over 50 hours I’ve never cut any crops with my scythe that weren’t ready for harvest. That sounds like a bug and you should report it to the official discord. The only things the scythe will cut down / destroy, are tree saplings that just started to grow, trash, grass and weeds. Crops are unaffected by it.

While typing this up, I got confirmation from the discord it sounds like a bug as it’s the first time they’ve heard of that.

I always use my Scythe to harvest crops. It wont harm crops not ready. But makes harvesting much faster. I wouldn’t have posted it if I thought it would hurt your crops <3

@ColonelRVH Would you be so kind to add “Easy Fishing” and “Easy Bug Catching” to Coral Island? Both are insanely annoying and gating the game early on. Bug Catching being the worst in terms of its detection bar.

Changes:

• Level Up Animal Heart Daily cheat added
  • Instant Catch Fish cheat added
  • Fishing Line Never Break cheat added
  • 0 Bug Alert cheat added
4 Likes

Thanks a billion for the new update with new hacks! Love em all. :slight_smile: