Coral Island Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Unlimited HP is not working as of most recent update.

second this! not only do you keep your old fishing rod and net. but i accidentally duplicated tools. which cannot be deleted.

1 Like

Can there be an option to delete tools/items that cannot originally be deleted/sold? Also is it possible to have the option to delete, minimize or adjust available skill points…I have 4mil on one due to a glitch and they do NOT go away lol.

Any chance to add town rank setting - for testing purposes only. The beta is out now but I am just in town B and I need A for some things.

There are many Mods doesnt work. Pls update

There’s no need for an update. I just tested it and it’s working fine. Where did you buy the game from?

Hi, I can’t use the unlimited stamina. The slider pushes back every time. Also, Multiple Move Speed has no effect. I play the beta on Steam. Before I played the beta, everything was working fine

The trainer isn’t made for beta branch. You should get back to the normal one.

Okay thank you. Then I live with the fact that some things don’t work

The Coral Island cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

please update the mod, thank you

2 Likes

Merfolk and fall update coming in a few hours. :blush::sparkles::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

any chance you could update the Mod for the new Update? :o)

Please could you update! The movement speed doesn’t work neither does the plus time, Is it also possible to do something deleting items, I have this weird blueprint stuck in my inventory due to the item duplicate button, driving me nuts

It’s currently #4 in the Queue, a little bit of patience.

2 Likes

Sorry for coming across a little strong, just super excited just poured all 40 of my boosts into it so fingers crossed mods get updated soon. Thank you so much for the fast and awesome work, it’s greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Does anyone know if boosting it actually does work?

Wondering if the following could also be added?:
• Tool/Research/Upgrades in a day. You leave the building and reenter and bam it’s done.
• Unlock All Crafting Blueprints.
• Unlock All Recipes.
• Resource/Artisan Equipment (Furnace, Bee Hive, ext.) Instantly done.
• Animals Product Quality Maxed.
• (Repeated) Removal of Mastery Points.
• (Repeated) Removal of “None” deletable items.
• Ignore/Instant Unlock goddess donations.
• Ignore Giant upgrade “shop” requirements.
• God Mode / Player doesn’t take damage.
• Gathering/Fishing/Net Catches max quality drops.
• Larger Bag (If possible).
• Larger Fridge (If Possible).
• Save Anywhere/Anytime.
• Max Quality ANY Item
• Max Quantity ANY Item
• Easy Find/Spawn Critter/Fish/Bugs

Edited: 10/02/2023 @ 08:27 PM CST

Is it possible to get a mod that let’s you save anytime/anywhere?
Just thought it’d be more convenient.

1 Like

From what I know, the answer is Yes. The more boosts a game gets, the higher it climbs up the Queue list, the more the modders will prioritize that game.

Same goes for a game that doesn’t have mods yet. The more boosts a game gets, the modders will see that a lot of people really want mods for a particular game, so they make it a priority over others that might have less.