Crab Champions Cheats and Trainer for Steam

it still didnt work, it still says loading kods and nothing happens

Non of the scripts work for this game please updateā€¦ ty

1 Like

All of the mods work perfectly fine with me. There is maybe an issue on your end maybe

It would be nice for an Attack Speed, Damage Increase and Crystal Multiplier mods for an update if you are able to or if you donā€™t want to add them or you just canā€™t becuase it is too hard to but if you do I would be very greatful and other will be aswell :heart:

The Crab Champions cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Changes:

Most mods work with the new update but some donā€™t work like +1000 crystals others I havenā€™t tried but that one didnā€™t work for me

Changes:

is this cheat still working?

There hasnā€™t been an update since the 17th of June so it should work fine.

The cheats donā€™t work anymore.
Tested 2 sept 2023

1 Like

dont work anymore new update !!! only thing that work is No Reload

hope these are being updated soon! Thanks for everything! :smiley:

Changes:

Itā€™s not working at least for me

newest update makes 1k crystals no longer work

the way that ā€œunlimited healthā€ works kinda sucks, cause even while using it, you can still get killed very easily in anything nightmare-related, and its been like that since before the games hardcore difficulty update, soā€¦ idk what ur able to do within the confines of the games code, but if we could make it so that we dont take damage, or make it extremely fast regen maybe would be good.

Hey, Iā€™d like to propose a different solution while playing on nightmare difficulty. Try using the ā€œadd 100 max healthā€ option multiple times to make it nearly impossible for you to be defeated.

Changes:

only a very few like infinite shield works but unlimmited health, fast/no reload, fast grenade and the add game currency options donā€™t work

3 Likes