Crackdown 3 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Crackdown 3
This is the official discussion topic of the Crackdown 3 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/15/2019
    Started development

• 02/15/2019
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

• 02/17/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/30/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

its not detecting my game.

Should be good now :grinning:

2 Likes

got this 3 times.

Sigh. I guess i will have to use anti-anticheat.

Game has mem-checks (anticheat). I was hoping it was just me but apprently not.

For now, you can try enabling the cheat then disabling it. The scan hits after a good 10-15 minutes.

yea even disabling the cheats it still kicks me out after about 15 mins, hope to see a fix soon if not then thanks for the hard work anyway

There’s a fix but its complete pain in the ass. I am working on it.

4 Likes

kick this games ass.

Thanks STN, your the best! Is it because of the anti-cheat?

Ya the game has mem-checks and checks like ever 15 minutes

I hate when devs put that sh*t on the single-player mode, there’s no need for it! I get that the game is an online world. But it’s not a purely online game. But If we choose to play single player in an offline mode, the anti-cheat should be disabled. And if players used trainers/cheats to give stat points to their character, what’s the worst thing that can happen? They go online with a max level character?

1 Like

Awesome thank you for all your hard work and take your time absolutely no rush, and Thanks again

I was having fun with the black hole gun with Unlimited Ammo and No Reload until I got kicked, lol sad face ):

The Crackdown 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

Ive been playing for about an hour now and no crashes. i cant wait to see what else you make.

Thanks STN! Would you be adding more cheats?

I can only add one more. Limitation of the bypass method.

I mean i can add more but you will only be able to use 4 at a time.

1 Like

Quick XP gain would be great. And a stop timer as well. Just remembered about an inf jump option as well.

2 Likes

I 2nd the xp gain

1 Like

Thank you. It’s working great.