Crackdown 3 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

which *.exe file i should put in wemod?
i tried this but it dont work
Crackdown 3\Nimbus\Binaries\UWP64\Crackdown3.exe

i have cracked version of it
any help please

Retail version is only supported.

1 Like

This is the correct answer.We do not intentionally support cracked games. The reason for that is that they can change game code requiring different trainers entirely.

So are there going to be more cheats added? Because the Windows Store seldom gets any love after the first week or so, unless itā€™s a major release! If so Iā€™d like to see an option for all orbs collected! Thankx again STN!!

I think STN can also make an ā€œauto-complete gameā€ option :wink:

2 Likes

Or an even " play game by itself " would be cool :open_mouth:

All cheats seem to work for me still despite the update.

Edit:
I havenā€™t tried this cheat before V1.0.2918.2 but since this update
-Omni Rifle (unlimited ammo and no reload is not working for this weapon only as of testing)
-Grenades/Gadgets (unlimited ammo is not working for this as well)

I will update as I play the Campaign.

Is it ever going to have XP editing and easy kill?

Really need a challenge timer stop option. Those road races are driving me crazy.

The Health cheat seems to still work except when falling from big heights. But the Ammo and no reload cheat no longer works.

These cheats tricks work fine

1 Like

The Crackdown 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

i kept getting a message saying the trainer is not compatible with my version

Is your game legit or cracked? If itā€™s cracked thereā€™s nothing that can be done except advise you to buy a legit copy. Trainers in general are largely incompatible with cracked games.

If legit, try this: launch the game first. Wait until you are on the main menu. Alt+tab to WeMod and press play. Then Alt+tab back to the game.

1 Like

my game isnā€™t cracked and i tried that method 5 times even during gameplay before i decided to write about it

Do you have the most up to date windows store version ?

I am also having the same issue, it appears the windows store trainers are not working with the latest Windows update 1909.

I replied in the other thread for SoD2, give that method a go and let me know if it works :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Instinct method not working on either trainer sadly

Can u Add more cheats to this Trainer, 3 Cheats is just Ridiculous, Seriously their has to be more you can add, Their is a lot to the game and i know 3 cheats is Not enough, Add like speed hack, Unlimited Skill points, Teleportation, Unlimited Sprint, And Ect, Like cmon my man u can do more.