Craftopia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Are you sure your using the most up to date version of trainer ? Under play button says history click and see if top one is chosen

It does not work for me either :confused: And yes i am running on the last version of the game and the trainer.

1 Like

Hey guys, for all those mentioning that the trainer doesn’t work, try to keep in mind that this game is still in super early access and the devs are literally updating it daily. So just be patient.
And to you MrAntiFun, keep up your fantastic work!
Game on friends.

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words. :slight_smile:

Yes, the issue with early access games is that they regularly update. So you need to expect the trainer to regularly break. Unless you disable automatic updates to your Steam games until a trainer update is released.

1 Like

Can someone help me use this trainer? Whenever I click PLAY, Windows Defender will block it. If anyone else getting this, then is it just a false positive or something? I’ve never used WeMod before.
cheats

Hello @doobucks.

It’s a false positive. It’s not possible to get a trojan from it.

More information: Windows Defender marked WeMod as a Trojan.

The Craftopia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Good day,
The trainer wont work now due to recent update. When ever you switch on, the character will stuck and even you reload the game character still stuck. when you shutdown the game or the trainer an error occur and tab report crash appear. Hope it can be fix soon,Thank You in advance
Have nice day.

So Does this trainer need to be updated after each update because everything except easy crafting works now and it just updated last night at midnight.

Needs update in some form.

Current working Options:
Unlimited Health
Unlimited Mana
No Hunger
Easy Age Evolution
Unlimited Skill Points

Sort of works options:
Super Damage… when you turn it off, your game sometimes bugs out
Unlimited Durability… when you turn it off, your game sometimes bugs out

Does not work options:
Unlimited Money
Easy Craft

Most recent patch was on 10/10/2020.

Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

my f6,f7,f9 doesnt work, i even download the craftopia trainer as well and still doesnt work. am i doing something wrong?

its need to upgrade, some of cheat key not working.

1 Like

only one that works for me is health, age evolution and durability T.T

Craftopia just went through another update, anyway the trainer can get updated?

4 Likes

Agree with RoyalTiger, Could we get an update vote going for this?

1 Like

dosn’t work for me, the cheats turn straight off, tried making new char and map still isnt working

can’t use the trainer, the cheats always turn off

Looks like the game had another update which means the trainer will need one too.
Can vote in the wemod app for an update :+1:

how?

Yeah, there’s no “request update” button for this and two other games that I’ve played recentlly and the trainers are severely out of date.

1 Like