Craftopia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Saw that this game was being supported up till the beginning of April. Hopefully the dev of these cheats will show this game some love and get them working again.

2 Likes

Can we add this game to the update list plz, it is not working anymore

2 Likes

The Craftopia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Only Easy Age Evolution is active, the rest are all inactive.

It’s not working.

1 Like

indeed no idea why it said updated yesterday but nothing seems to work besides easy age evolution altho when i used it game instantly died

2 Likes

5/1/2021 update seems to be working okay with Craftopia v.20210429.1251 via Steam.

Only cheat that’s (seemingly) non-functional is the “Easy Craft” (F7).
Toggling it seems to have no effect on crafting, materials/time/etc.

Of note: skill point allocations don’t seem to persist between game sessions. Each time a save is loaded, skill points have to be reassigned. (Don’t think this is the trainer’s fault though; likely a limitation of the game itself, being in Early Access.)

i dno if its a limiation because of early access as earlier version the skill points did stick
also i think it only resets when u spend more points then u should have

1 Like

So, every time I open Craftopia from Wemod. it says that the cheats won’t work with my game version. I keep my game updated, so I know it’s not that. Does Wemod just not update the Craftopia cheats to match the game??

Easy Craft doesn’t work and when I turn the game on from the Wemod page, it says it may not work with my game. I have the game updates. Any troubleshooting tips?

Yeah, it still doesnt work.

so, today… is that the only option cheat is does not work…

100% Broken.

Update pkease

Hi Everyone.
A frequent user here. As they have mentioned before, the game is still in early access and therefore we should be patient. I’ve had issues with the cheats from time to time, but with a little patience and experimenting, I found that they DO WORK.

1. If the Easy Craft option isn’t working, exit the game and launch via Wemod until it does.

2. Wemod will always tell you the cheats may not work. Just try it anyway.

Users like me who have yet to gone pro, please don’t complain about it if it’s free. Be kind to the people working on this, i doubt they’re doing this for a living.

As someone who deals with developers for a living, please post constructive issues. Tell them what exactly is not working.

And as much as I like to feel invincible too… just play the game normally while waiting for the trainer update guys.

We all gotta spread a little positivity around.

1 Like

today, option does not work ;

1. no hunger
  2. unlimited stamina
  3. easy craft
  4. easy age evolution
  5. unlimited skill pts
1 Like

Can we please add this to the list!

Looking forward to having this game trainer updated soon. Thank you

The Craftopia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hi. craftopia not working even after update to day. its all same bugs easy craft not working , age , skills . food, same issues before. installed wemod and steam make sure all updated. still no go . just to inform you. thank you for your time and hard work .