Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 2 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Still crashes in level and main lobby when launching mod

Hello, iā€™m part of the people who voted for an update, please add infinite or freeze timer for these platinum relics.

5 Likes

Can we have the timer cheat please, for the platinum relics.

4 Likes

It would be nice to be able to freeze time for Time Trials. Iā€™ve completed this 100% with Gold Relics on Switch, but honestly I donā€™t want to through this very big hassle again.

Just a little bump to ensure activity. Iā€™ve noticed other trainers online defaulted to these 2 cheats. i was wondering if there was a code problem preventing the other (more requested) cheats. Donā€™t get me wrong, these work for the average Joe but itā€™s missing the ones that would make the harder parts of the game more accessible such as gem and relic collection (i.e box collecting / time trial).

1 Like

@Kweh-tzalcoatl 9014 members currently play the game. It could be possible for more options to be added but it does depend on the trainer creator and the popularity of the game. You could definitely ask that trainer creator.

i canā€™t find Crash Bandicoot 4 in the app
please add it
thank you

• to update the trainer - cheats donā€™t work anymore
    freeze timer and more options will be good too
4 Likes

Can we have a freeze timer and invincibility options, please? A lot of the time trials for Crash 1 & 2 are just bad.

4 Likes

would love more cheats then just the 2

1 Like

no longer seems to work even with nothing enabled it just freezes after the activision screen

3 Likes

I know this is relatively old, but I was having the same issues as above.

For what itā€™s worth, these are the steps I took to make it work.

1. Make sure the two different cheats are bound to two different keys. Mine were both defaulted to F1 for some reason. I bound the Unlimited Jumps to F2.
  2. Make sure Unlimited Jumps is turned off before ever starting the game.
  3. Start the game via Steam (not via WeMod), and do not turn on the trainer until youā€™re in the main menu to select which game to play (1,2,3).

I have been able to run with the Unlimited Lives on consistently (working), and I can activate Unlimited Jump inside the levels if I want to just bounce past a bunch of things or need to reach a box I killed the trampoline to. Make sure Unlimited Jumps is deactivated when not using and before you try to finish the level or it will freeze on load. I only activate the jumps via F2 while inside a level (and only for the time Iā€™m using it).

I hope these steps somehow help any others that come across this thread. I was just as frustrated initially with it not working for me, but trial and error prevailed for me. I hope it does the same for you!

Cheers!

3 Likes

Could MrAntiFun add more cheats for the game, add the move speed would be great because only this 2 I would say is not good enough and instead of unlimited health, add health would be way much better.

It seems to me that the creator just abandoned this trainer for good, months have passed and no cheat has been added.

This really needs updating or fixing the cheats just crash the game.

1 Like

Hello, I suggest adding a few new trainers:
F3 - 10 Extra Mango Fruit
F4 - Always Get White Crystal
F5 - Invincibility
F6 - Higher Jump
F7 - Unlimited Diving
F8 - Reset Time
F9 - Stop Time
F10 - Fyling
F11 - Collect All The Crates
Numpad 1 - Increase Movement Speed