Crashlands Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Same issue, I would appreciate a fix. I’ll subscribe to prooooooo…

Please set unlimited health to more than 9999, there are some mobs that do more than 1000 damage.

Is it possible to update this? Unlimited health doesn’t really work because some enemies can one shot.

1 Like

unlimited health is not good. change it from 999 health to 999999999999999999999999 health or something

1 Like

Using the current “infinite” health (999 HP), enemies are able to one-shot you before the end of the first area when they get a crit on you; needs to be upgraded to AT LEAST 4 digits (9999+ HP)

Infinite items is, for the most part, ok. The only recipes that use more than 99 of a single material are the first tier of each pet upgrade (129 total); get the first drop with the cheat active, then turn it off to manually farm the remaining 30 needed to craft the item.

The Crashlands cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Mrantifun, i beg of ya, please up the values for the unlimited items and health, for you can get hit much much harder than 999 and quite a few blueprints require more than 99 items. thank you so much for your time and your work. just wanna say, loved your work for many years. once again thank you for your time

i also feel the hp should either be much higher or just an input thing since once your max hp reaches over 999 you can be killed with enough damage