Creating a mod / trainer / source

Hey all My day to day is a Programmer was wondering if theirs public source for infinity and such and the steps to make trainers… Basically offering some of my time and talent to the project.

2 Likes

Infinity is not open source and doesn’t currently allow user-created trainer submissions (this might change when the next big update arrives probably late this year or the next year sometime).

Plenty of tutorials online for making trainers, you can start with cheat engine and go from there.

Yeah the inquirer y was 6not about trainers in general nut targeted on this engine / platform.
Ty for the info.

I don’t think Infinity uses some kind of special programming language or anything for trainers. I think the only thing stopping users from publishing trainers is the way trainers are added to Infinity. Devs seem to be able to push user-created cheats (dying light duplication cheat and STAR WARS Empire at War - Gold Pack Cheats)

Staff could tell you more, I am just making assumptions based on my limited programming knowledge and posts by the devs.