Crime Boss: Rockay City Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

I don’t use it either. you don’t understand the problem. The game crashes due to the unnecessary mods

That isn’t how it works. Adding additional mods to the trainer cannot crash the game without using them.

1 Like

can you tell me why my game crashes. and I only use 1 mod =Ammo.

boss lvl xp multiply coming?

1 Like

first of all these are not mods wemod just calls them mods they are just cheat engine cheats and only take effect when enabled

Needs update

ive already told you and so have many others that what you are saying is not how trainers work just stop ok the game is brand new many people are geting crashes without cheating so no its not the (mod) as you call it (not a mod) its the game and why are you complaining so much you dont even pay for wemod

3 Likes

The game keeps chrashing ??

Every time I start Crime Boss through wemod it tells me something about it being a 64bit game and I’m running 32bit, but when I hit play in wemod after I am already in game it works fine?

Why should I pay for something that doesn’t work properly? or if an update comes into play that wemod needs 5 days for an update. so don’t provoke me. I made mods for well-known games myself years ago, I know how that works, so don’t talk about a topic you don’t know anything about

yes

Does the game have a launcher?

You can always use the old trainer but having more mods shouldn’t make any difference.

I’ve played for hours, on the previous game update and on the newer. And I had no crashes with nothing activated, only Infinite Ammo activated, and with everything activated.

So, if you know what you’re doing, as you said, you could always check where exactly it crashes and send that information. Other than that, I can’t really fix something that works properly on my end, and others that also tested it. I’ve rechecked every new mod added, and none can cause crashes.

Also, more specific information would be useful. Like, at exactly which point it crashes, in which gamemode…

1 Like

sometimes the mods don’t work. I then have to do a complete restart

The game always crashes before the mission starts. loading screen. but the mod is active

1 Like

Multiple mods stopped working after latest update.

can we get boss xp mod pls?

The game crashes pretty often currently.

Campaign mode, Jupiter Mission with the gas mask, and the shoot-out in the boxing club.

No difference between hitting the Play button in the main menu or after the cutscene (with the explosion and Jupiter on the ground).

I am using the mods for health, health team, and unlimited ammo mods.

After five crashes, I could go through the mission.

its the same like mine, always crahs