Crusader Kings II Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Dear MrAntiFun:
Thanks for your trainer. I just noticed there is a “History” button allowing me to use former version trainer.
Best regards.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that the No Revolt and God Mode don’t work, any tips? Also, great work on the trainer, many thanks!

2 Likes

Wondering if it is possible to use console commands like Stellaris, as its basically the same engine. I’ve played with the Stellaris cheat and having console commands is a really nice touch. If its not possible no worries.

R/

Janack

4 Likes

When you get the chance could you add personal combat go up with max stats? Thanks.

3 Likes

Could you add the grace cheat again please? I found it so useful.

3 Likes

The “God Mode” and “No Revolt Risk” cheats seem to be broken. As others have noted, the “Grace” cheat was also very useful, it would be a nice addition.

My apologies, the “No Revolt Risk” command is not broken, I used it incorrectly.

Well for me it seems to be broken, could you explain how to use it please?

1 Like

For myself, I thought I just had to unpause. Perhaps click on a county before you activate as well? I apologize, I don’t exactly remember.

1 Like

The Crusader Kings II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Enable Ironman Console cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

thank you very much for all your efforts
its works as a charm im having a lot of fun
evrything is working fine for me
the only thing is using the console on ironman sometimes corrupt the savegame so if anyone uses be very careful
my regards you are the best mrantifun

1 Like

Hey. After your latest update that allowed the console to be activated, using that feature flags the game to disable achievements. Is there a way you could update it so it doesn’t do that, or is it something hard-coded into CKII? Thanks anyway.

5 Likes

Achievements not working

1 Like

So far it seems if you pause the game enable the console do what you need and then disable the console before resuming, it doesn’t disable the achievements.

1 Like

I’ve tried it and idk it’s weird I know i gave myself immortal and got the achievement but, other then that, even if i use it while paused when i leave, load the game it shows ironman but with red aka unable for achievements.

Hi,
does using the console via this trainer disable achievements? Cuz I was trying to get the “end times” even achievement with this and it didn’t work, so I was wondering if I was doing it wrong, or if it can’t be done this way…

I think the last update broke that feature and nulled parts of the trainer. I too noticed that with my last play through, trying for SPQR as pagan Hellenic. I’m going to push for an update to hopefully correct this.

Just tested a Iron Man game, accidently left on console command and it disabled achievements. How do we go about requesting an update to fix this?

The new rule designer update is on Crusader Kings III xD
This twisted my mind as CKII does have a rule designer expansion, haha.

Thank you for posting because I was juggling between two pages of CK3 and failed to realize that I accidentally put this on CK2

Appreciate you pointing out my mistake!

1 Like