Crusader Kings III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

You could translate them yourself and write it down on paper.

1 Like

We have asked the community to provide translations on more than one occasion. :slight_smile:

Support article: https://support.wemod.com/article/94-does-wemod-support-lanauages-others-than-english

Where you can help with translations: https://translate.wemod.com/project/wemod-cheats

so some one talked about immortal ( there is traits but enemy can get to ) . age you can edit with console command something like " age -10 " that remove 10 year. health is only increase with traits so there impossible to make health hack ( so with health and age you are 99% immortal) . immortal troops ? no that cant be made to as battle has no hp bar just amount of troops with calculate system of bonuses ( similar to rome total war auto battle ) so first think what enemy you chose to attack. that is strategy game not a mmo. game based on hard locked bonuses and text. so all numbers you can edit are in trainer or your main game files.

You could freeze that number; or set it to 9999 and freeze it.

Does someone know how to help me with this problem?

I had planned to use the trainer in my game, however, it comes back as failing to download the cheats on to my game. I have tried, clicking on the help button, which takes me to a “Page Not Found” so got no help there, added it to a whitelist of documents coming off the internet and tried to use the offline one (to no success).

Please hit me up with a reply if you know what i am doing wrong. Thanks :slight_smile:
evidence

1 Like

Hello @DeadWhistle. :slight_smile:

This is usually caused because:

• The game recently had an update.
  • Your copy of the game is out of date.
  • Your copy of the game is cracked/pirated.
  • Your antivirus is interfering.

For the last point, see this post here: Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game.

When I try and use the diplomacy - prowess increases, it doesn’t seem to work. The other ones work just fine but those ones don’t seem to want to work.

@MrAntiFun hey would it be possible to add fast cultural innovations, as I’ve realized it would be a major improvement, thank you

1 Like

The game just updated and the trainer won’t work anymore, please update <3

10 Likes

you can do it (once the trainer is updated) from the console in game

1 Like

Hi the new version of the game is here thats a really cool add

1 Like

It would be great if you could add a unlimited character customization points for the ruler designer, something that allows you to have achievements without needing to gut your character.

3 Likes

+1, really a good idea, with that we will no longer have need to lose time to go on wiki multiple time for customize new character with console commands.

6 Likes

ya with the new update my trainer won’t work anymore either. Before the update however, this has been the smoothest trainer I have ever used! Please update soon for the new update!

7 Likes

it couldn’t work now??

4 Likes

can’t work?

4 Likes

This doesn’t work for me, When I try to use the Enable Console cheat it just automatically turns itself off

6 Likes

Almost all of the trainer options don’t work except for Renown and Instant construction. Pls do update the trainer. Many thanks

10 Likes

After the version is updated, it couldn’t work now

8 Likes

Requesting an update with unlimited ruler designer points cheat.

8 Likes