Crusader Kings III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Moi le soucis est là depuis la sortie du bonus précommande d’extension.

Not working

No work :frowning:

1 Like

Enable Console Command may ‘work’ but you cannot use it anymore. you get a 'No console commands in Ironman!" now. Not sure if it needs a work around or just hard blocked now. @Chris

The majority of the trainer options are definitely not working. Needs review from MrAntiFun

The options don’t work anymore, need an update please.

Can confirm that most useful options are no good. Only renown seems to do much.

3 Likes

Game was just updated and mods don’t work.

2 Likes

Needs boosted

4 Likes

Enable Console Commands no longer work in Ironman / Multiplayer. :bone:

Needs Updating plz MrAntifun

I don’t see it on the list to boost

1 Like

The mechanics of the debug console have been changed. Even if you activate it in Ironman mode, it no longer has any function.
I hope that this can also be solved by Wemod.

Can confirm, even by working around to enable achievements it’s modified files which also disable achievements. But hey, if you just want the achievements, you could always use the Steam Achievement Editor.

Any updates on when this will be fixed? It doesn’t work.

6 Likes

I also confirm this! Please fix it!

2 Likes

possible to update crusader kings 3 because the cheats do not work thank you

3 Likes

Yes, please. Talk about a terrible time for the trainer to stop working. Brand new DLC just released, and the game and DLC are currently on sale on Steam.

At the very least, it would be nice to get some kind of update or ETA.

3 Likes

Bro I didn’t even know this trainer hasn’t even been updated since 2022… like bruh… are they really not going to fix it? because it doesn’t work as it stands now.

1 Like

at least you still can use the console and toggle DEBUG mode - which is actually enough for the game - but game crashes every now and then since the patch and while using wemod.

1 Like