Crusader Kings III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

it couldn’t work now??

4 Likes

can’t work?

4 Likes

This doesn’t work for me, When I try to use the Enable Console cheat it just automatically turns itself off

6 Likes

Almost all of the trainer options don’t work except for Renown and Instant construction. Pls do update the trainer. Many thanks

10 Likes

After the version is updated, it couldn’t work now

8 Likes

Requesting an update with unlimited ruler designer points cheat.

8 Likes

Hello the trainer is updated ?

8 Likes

The trainer is currently not working with the new 1.2 update, that is correct. The wemod app still says the versions are compatible, but the mods don’t work properly.

6 Likes

The only two options that are currently working are instant construction and renown points. And as everyone else said, cannot request an update.

8 Likes

Yeah, can confirm what the guy above said, only two options still work, and I see no option to request an update.

6 Likes

Confirmed - Trainer is not working with new patch.

9 Likes

@MrAntiFun Thank you so much for everything you do for WeMod and the gamers who enjoy your work. The trainer for Crusader Kings 3 is no longer working since the new patch “1.2.1 Argent” from Paradox Interactive. Please update this as soon as you can. Happy Thanksgiving!!! Thank you…

11 Likes

Hi, trainer need update, how can we request an update ? Actually WeMod didn’t detect trainer not work.

5 Likes

Hoping for a update when possible! Its nice to have the command console without having to edit files or rely on a workshop mod just to use commands in a game!

3 Likes

I would love an update but we have to be patient. It’s the Holiday Season in certain parts of the world so our trainer gnomes might be on holiday.

3 Likes

@Ravenfyre how do we request an update when the system derped and doesn’t have the option available?

2 Likes

When the option to request an update is not available, it usually means either:

1. The trainer is not in need of an update (ie, when a game hasn’t been updated or when a system test found the trainer is working).

2. The trainer is already in a queue to be updated when a trainer developer is able to (ie, the maximum number of votes were reached or when a system test found the trainer isn’t working).

This is all explained in WeMod’s support documentation. https://support.wemod.com/article/100-why-cant-i-request-an-update-for-a-game

Thanks for the explanations but just to say that the trainer definitely needs an update as only 2 of the options work since the patch earlier this week. I’ve checked every day to vote on an update request and there has not been an option for this game since the patch.

yeah but I never saw a vote pop up for CK3 on steam and it’s sure not up todate. Do popular mods just get auto placed in the update queue?

1 Like

Noticed there is no option to request update to CK3 doesn’t seem compatible since 1.2 update this month