Crusader Kings III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Just out of curiosity, is there something within this game that prevents a god mode option? All of the other Paradox games (Europa, HoI, Imperator, Stellaris) have it but I cannot find a trainer for Crusader Kings that offers it.

Hello! :slight_smile:

As a non-player of this game I can only speculate that a god mode cheat either isn’t possible to do or it is possible but causes progression issues in the game.

Trainer developers are limited by what the game allows them to get away with. Sometimes it seems obvious that a trainer should have a certain cheat within it, but that obvious cheat just might not be possible to make due to the way the game is made.

@Ravenfyre That would almost be true except that it isn’t. @Legion13 Your best bet is here in the Steam Workshop: OP Troops These are pretty powerful, require no maintenance, and can tear down castle walls in a fraction of the time. Of course, this kills ironman mode. Have fun!!

1 Like

Thanks for the recommend, it’s unfortunate that it kills Iron Man but you can’t have everything I suppose. I’ll still use it for fun games.

Thanks for the recommendation. :slight_smile:
Though I should point out that this mod gives you troops with a lot of HP, not god mode. Looking at the comments section from players, the troops still die.

I see the confusion, the mod creator called the troops “Immortals”. This is likely named after the real-life Ancient Greek heavily armoured troops that were very hard to kill in battle. They weren’t, of course, actually immortal. :slight_smile:

Love this trainer! Do you think at some point you could add a slider for army to spawn more soldiers? Thank you for all the hard work!

1 Like

I am running the steam mod and when I use the set diplomacy, martial, stewardship, or learning it does not properly update it in the stats on my ruler. if I use the console command then it works correctly.

What I see when using the slider and set button is that the base value shows the proper change but the modified value never updates. however if you change the base value in the console then the modified value updates correctly.

So I have 1 problem with the trainer. When you put on instant move, my armies will get caught when crossing some borders, usually when going from friendly to enemy or vice versa. But when it gets caught you can stop it and resend the army.

Except when they’re retreating. So my army loses a battle, starts to retreat and before i can hit ctrl F2, my army is stuck in a perpetual state of retreat and can’t be disbanded because they’re retreating. So I end up with no army. Is there a fix to this?

1 Like

oh my god, i just have the same problem. sadly i have nothing on it, but maybe you could force the disband through console?

Cant find anything. Just a broken trainer I guess?

Is there any chance we can get an instant culture & religious conversion? I haven’t seen this around conversation too much, but it would be beneficial.

1 Like

Only just finished the tutorial and char creation so maybe I dont get how this works properly. When I icnrease Prowess, my “Base” Prowess changes but the actual stat seems to remain terrible and my character doesn’t get more muscular. So is it actually working or not?

I’d glad the regular cheats dont seem to mess with Achievements but what about Console? I’m leery to use the Console cheat cuz that seems like the game would more readily recognize those and disable my achievements

Sorry for a late reply but as long as you turn off the console before saving you’ll still earn achievements

Hi we can have a update for ck 3 pls.
Ty.

If you guys want to mess with console commands you can do instant move by typing “instamove” in the console command
Edit just tried it and it makes the AI move instantly as well sadly.

Anyone know how to remove a trainer, ck3 achievements have been disabled since installing wemod trainer. could be an issue via the game but I have validated and un & re installed the game. thanks for any input :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Trainers do not interfere with the ability to earn achievements. Trainers do not actually touch or modify the game in any way at all, they just inject code into your PC’s RAM.

Are you sure you enabled achievements at the start of the game? Aren’t using any mods that alter the game or its files? Aren’t setting any game rules that disable achievements?

More advice here: https://www.reddit.com/r/CrusaderKings/comments/j8pqjf/enabling_achievements/

1 Like

when you are running the game (actually letting time progress, not paused) make sure to have “debug mode” on the console disabled. everything in WEDMOD will work and allow achievements so long as debug mode is off.
my tip is pause the game, use debug mode to execute what you need to do, turn off debug mode, then unpause the game.
writing things down like important CharID’s, so you can manually type them into the console without using debugmode

When I use wemod to run the crusader-kings-iii,the game doesn’t run.Even if it is ran manually from steam,wemod cannot detect the game process.Is this a commom question?