Crusader Kings III Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

well there seems to be an update so we’ll have to wait until trainer is updated

if your talking about the steam version probably works but, this thread is for the windows store/game pass version

Ah, I downloaded the trainer direct from here and I thought this was the thread for it. I will delete the misinfo.

2 Likes

So, the age cheat doesn’t actually work. You see your age change, and even your character, but after a while he still dies of old age anyway, just much slower. Mine lived until 158 but still died.

Does it work for anyone? or not yet? because it still doesn’t work for me … I tried launching another game and then coming back … but it still doesn’t work

The game stops working while hitting play, same as hitting play whilst the game is running. Can’t get it to work after the update (1.0.3)

insta movement is bonked.
i cant find any pattern regarding this feature, the 1st time it works fine on land, the moment you gone to ships it went bonked, made the armies stay put for years.

1 Like

Mostly posting for more visibility, but Instant movement is definitely a bit messed up; sometimes it gets stuck and the army will not move at all; either it gets stuck at 0 days and just doesn’t move or gets stuck at another number of days on march. Doesn’t seem to vary between speeds, i’ve tried them all so far, and it seems to get stuck at random making it really difficult to move even 1 space away.

i came here to report on instant movement. It is random sometimes fine. Other times it takes my army 400 years to arrive and just sits there.

Still can get mods to work lol, Only pulls up another launcher and never registers the game is running

If its possible, zero tyranny on player will be a nice option, it break relations with this high value. Also, a infinite holdings value (like 999999 domain limit), so I can own all my titles and doesn’t need to give them for vassals hahaha.
The two above will be really nice, and if its not ask to much, it will be nice max development on all provinces, instant convention of culture and religion, max level of fame, of devotion, and health.
Thanks MrAntiFun! A hug from a old donnor of your old forum, always a nice place! :slight_smile:

1 Like

We can have mrantifun take a look and see if it’s possible when he comes back around to this trainer or on next update.
Thanks for coming over and joining mrantifun over here :+1:

So do I need to request an update for it to get fixed to work? or is the only fix to buy the steam version? assuming that one works.

It would be nice to see options for lifestyle XP increase or perk picks for both this and the steam version.

Ask to update Crusader 3 cheater

Looks like the Windows Store updated their version and it stoped the cheats from working.

The Crusader Kings III cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Thank you. It’s so hard for you

One issue I have is that I was using the Instant Movement cheat and wasn’t paying attention. An army of mine lost and tried to retreat but it can’t get to the county it needs to get to. Right now it says it will take 99 years for them to get there. I ended up winning the war and tried to disband all but that retreating army still won’t disband or move. Oh, just found out I can’t declare war until that army is back under my control so I guess I need to restart this dynasty.

Also, it would be nice to be able to set stress to 0

Is there a chance to add god mode for the army?