Crush Crush Cheats and Trainer for Steam

yes

The no phone messages cooldowns doesn’t work. Other than that everything is still working.

The no phone messages cooldown does not work, and neither does the no girl cooldowns. Other than that, everything seems to be updating. Could you update it?

Yeah none of the trainer options work, does nothing so…

well i downloaded the game again and loaded up your version of the trainer on wemod

since the options by stn were not working and i was immediately greeted with Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C…

ive never seen that popup before on any of the trainers ive used from wemod before so idk if it is just my antivirus overreacting or what

u make really good trainers just thought id ask an see whats going on and what to do

Welcome to the community @Radioactive-Kangaroo. :slight_smile:

That’s just a false positive, don’t worry.
Trainers and trainer software from anywhere on the internet will occasionally wake up an antivirus program. It’s purely because of the way that trainers work, which is by injecting values into your PC’s RAM to achieve certain results (cheats) in games.

The issue should be resolved by adding WeMod as an exception in your antivirus program.
See this thread for help locating the WeMod files that you should ideally add as an exception: Wemod was working, but now it is not

just to let you know my computer says that this trainer is a trojan

Welcome back to the community @Spartan-117.

Please see the post that is directly above yours.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

I’m trying to play the game with the cheats but it keeps saying “We’re having trouble downloading the mods. Please try again later.” can i get help fixing this

Everything works great, except the phone cooldowns. Would really love if those went away lol
Hope everyone’s having a great day :slight_smile:

Same. Won’t load the mods

1 Like

The reason it won’t load the trainer is likely because your antivirus has falsely labeled the trainer as a Trojan. This happened to me and it worked once I added an exception to the trainer.

1 Like

The game updated three days ago and it broke the trainer, causing the game to glitch to where nothing is able to progress.

Update: I looked into it and it seems that the no girl cooldowns or the no phone messages cooldowns is what is causing the game to glitch as the other cheats still work.

2 Likes

I just used the trainer again and it’s officially completely broken as all of the cheats glitch the game to where it won’t progress thanks to the game updating.

@REPPiN UPDATE IT PLEASSSEEE

@REPPiN Are you going to update it soon? or did you give up on it?

don’t know what the “NO GIRL COOLDOWNS” option does, but nothing happens,

“NO PHONE MESSAGES COOLDOWNS” tends to crash the game currently,

“INSTANT JOB” no-longer works as intended and all job progress freezes until I re-boot my game, but somehow “INSTANT HOBBY” works just fine

would really love a fix for this as I went through another full reset recently for better free diamond management

1 Like

The trainer needs to be updated because the cheats no longer work
they keep turning themselves off and i already whitelisted the wemod app

The game has been updated quite a bit since this trainer was last updated so it no longer works as all of the cheats shut themselves off after activating.

2 Likes

The Crush Crush cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• No Girl Cooldown cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!