Crush Crush Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The game has been updated quite a bit since this trainer was last updated so it no longer works as all of the cheats shut themselves off after activating.

2 Likes

The Crush Crush cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• No Girl Cooldown cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

When I want to use trainer, windows antyvirus blocks my trainer saying it is a Trojan. Other mods work normally any idea what i can do? (removing wemoda from the antivirus does not help)

1 Like

Allow it in your antivirus some trainers get through and some get caught
Its 100 % safe

Is the source code for this anywhere, this is the only mod from this app that’s flagged as a trojan, even reset my ■■■■ just incase but still

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

No, WeMod is not open source. You do not need this to resolve the issue. All you need to do is add a couple of files as exceptions, :slight_smile:
See here: Windows Defender marked WeMod as a Trojan - #2 by Ravenfyre.

when i use no cooldown, instant job/hobby, the numbers just freeze

3 Likes

They were working the first play time today but when try to reopen the game after closing the game the mods stop working.

1 Like

As of the time of me typing this, the game devs have updated their game seemingly to combat trainers. The list of issues is as follows:

1. Your game will likely instantly crash outright as soon as you turn any of them on

2. The use of “Instant Job” actually freezes your in-game income

3. The use of “No Phone Messages Cooldowns” yields the same outcome as with “Instant Job” but with the conversation timer

I still have yet to test to see whether or not “Instant Hobby” still works as intended, but am erring on the side of caution for now in order to keep my current progress until such time as to where this trainer has been updated

1 Like

Need to update the cheats!

1 Like

what does the no girl cooldown do?

Hey do you think you could add a infinite time bars mod?

Is unlimited diamonds possible?

Those are a premium currency that can be purchased with real cash. So no.
Cheating diamonds would be a criminal offence known as theft, since they are not intended to be acquired free without being earned or purchased. The developer will sue anyone who makes a hack for diamonds for loss of earnings and any players who abused it would be hardware banned from the game (meaning to be unbanned you’ll need to buy a whole new PC).

Is it possible to make an instant job work the same as an instant hobby or is that a problem?

I think maybe we should have infinite money or you could give yourself as much money as you want in the game.

Trainer needs updating please

The Crush Crush cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

here me out, instant, dates.

1 Like

you get that from the paid character catara @Hakkerskaldyri