Crush Crush Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It appears Crush Crush is a game that updates several times a week which makes it incredibly hard for us to keep it updated. You should see an option to request an update in WeMod.

Vote for an update

fast hobbies still working:
disable all hobbies in crushcrush,
restart crushcrush,
start crushcrush with enabled trainer,
open hobbies tab,
activate ‘fast hobbies’ option of your trainer,
activate hobbies in crushcrush,
wait until you get level 75,
close hobbies tab.
and yes, ‘fast jobs’ option still broken.

Is there any chance that the fast jobs option will be fixed? It’s never been working since I started trying to use it months ago

It doesn’t look like any of the options really work anymore after today, would it be possible to get an update on this?

Vote for an update

Will do, thanks STN I love your trainers by the way.

Where would you vote for an update? It has been a while.

In the app under requests > updates

bonjour quand je veux activé les 3 bouton f1 f2 et f3 pendant le jeux sa ne marche pas.

Please use English on here thanks

And he not here any more

Can you add infinite money?

1 Like

Man, when i activate a cheat, it turns off by itself…

1 Like

hello id like to report a bug in the mod/cheats, when using no girl cool down for the girls options it auto turns off and does nothing in general game wise, same goes for the fast jobs in the job menu.

1 Like

To all those complaining about the trainer not working:
Please realize that the trainer is heavily outdated. If you want it updated then request it

Would love to, however since it’s still listed as compatible there’s no “Request Update” button that I can find like there is for other games.

At least the Fast Hobbies was working before but now every single one of the cheats is broken.

1 Like

@STN can u plz update and maybe add unlimited diamonds or something

1 Like

@STN Every time I activate one of the abilities on the trainer it auto deactivates itself and I can’t get them to stay on no matter what I try, I know you said something about doing something pertaining to the cheats before activating them and I tried turning a job and hobby off and on and nothing, they still won’t stay active

Stn is no longer with us here will need to use reppins trainer