Crush Crush Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Crush Crush Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Fast Jobs
2. No Girl Cooldowns
3. Fast Hobbies

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/13/2018
    Started development

• 04/13/2018
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Hahah nice. Now thats truly nice work !! Gonna go get it right now. Perv.

And if you dont know here is the free game

1 Like

@STN Thank you.

1 Like

Cant wait to LMAO

Does fast hobbies work with anyone else?

1 Like

This game is just odd. Played it and just wow.

Yes it is… very odd

@Flooded90 seriously it is sims meet’s anime.

Does not work for me

This is a unity game which means data is loaded when needed. Do something related to the cheat first before activating.

anything you can do about the hunting hobby?

I know i played it for 8hrs when i got and LMAOD after every things cassie said in a Jersey accent… Nutaku girl in the movies is best omg lol

Can you make the dates finish faster or is that not posible?

@STN
the money cheat dosent work on - Wizard, Astronaut or Hunting.

How about a infinite money cheat? That would be cool.

You get infinite money from fast jobs. Like you get paid in milliseconds, if you let it run for a minute, you will be rich and have several promotions.

Well, there is one job in Crush Crush that doesnt work with the fast jobs option, and its the space job, not only does it not work but it actually breakes it and it ends up not working at all…

@STN
Like i said before these three jobs-Wizard, Astronaut or Hunting, dose not work with “fast jobs”

2 Likes

yep

How about free diamonds?

2 Likes