Crush Crush Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yes, I’m having the same issue with slower jobs locking completely with the cheat active. Right now Wizarding and Space just freeze up and no progress to promotion, no income, etc.

Same experience of hobbies randomly working

For the last couple of days, the Fast Job cheat has been completely non-functional, even on the quicker jobs. Every time I try it, even with no jobs or a fast one, it does nothing for 8 seconds then turns itself off. I worry an update broke compatibility.

“fast hobbies” work fine. but nothing else

fast food not work it keep turn off when i press F1 after a few sec

my fast jobs cheat keeps turning itself off 3 seconds after i turn it on and it has not been working at all for me

getting the same issue here not sure whats going no

on*

they just released a new patch so I believe none of the mods are gonna work atm at least mine don’t but im sure it will be updated soon

there was like 4-5 patches within 3 days. “fast hobbies” wtill works, just checked. “fast jobs” still broken and cannot be enabled. and “no girl cooldowns” i dont know what is this, but can be enabled as well

And they added a new girl too. :grinning:

Looking forward to the update then i can get fast jobs working :stuck_out_tongue:

only girls cooldown works, all others are patched

fast hobbies is broken. seems like a dead trainer

the fast job cheat is not working

Yeah, it hasn’t been updated in almost two years now, so I might expect that the people who created it have moved on to other projects. Seeing as we’ve seen no updates to the trainer in so many updates to the game, I might expect this trainer to be mostly dead now.

Two years ?The trainer was made only 4 months ago ! ?

Time is a relative thing.

0/3 now. completely dead trainer

For me I just downloaded WeMod and the trainer and Fast Hobbies worked for me, but Fast Jobs immediately turns itself off and doesn’t want to work because of it. It says that the trainer has updates but the latest version I have installed it says is from 2016. I can’t find any option to update the trainer in any way so there are 28 updates I am not getting. I think.

I didn’t try no girl cooldown because my reset bonus is so high that it doesn’t even matter.

Similar problem, jobs and girls turn off on their own . hobbies worked the first time I ran the game but now has no effect at all.