Crypt of the NecroDancer Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Crypt of the NecroDancer
This is the official discussion topic of the Crypt of the NecroDancer Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Coins
3. Unlimited Diamonds

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Launch the game from steam first and choose Legacy Launch to be able to use the trainer.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/15/2022
    Started development

• 08/15/2022
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Crypt of the NecroDancer cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats

I cant use it.It says the cheats is made for 32-bit version game and the game is running on 64-bit version

5 Likes

I get the same issue as Ricotte. Doesn’t run for the 64 bit version.

2 Likes

It would only let me use the trainer on Legacy. Tried the health cheat and it didn’t work.

1 Like

same issues as everyone else above including trying to play it in legacy.

2 Likes

I, like the others, am unable to use the cheats because they don’t support the 64-bit version of the game. I hope we can get some sort of response about if the 64-bit version will ever be supported. As far as I know, 64-bit is pretty common, so I would be nice to see it supported.

yeah i got the same issue the cheats dont work for 64bit

The trainer works only in the Legacy mode, however, the health cheat does not. Legacy mode is not ideal for me as I use a game pad to play and Legacy mode is not very compatible with the game pad. Looks like a WIP (work in progress).

2 Likes

Only the gold cheat works

Fix it or delete it.

Please fix

Still waiting for a fix, I hope it comes!

its halfway through 2023 and it still doesnt work for 64 bit.

Trainer notes in the Read Before Playing section says it’s for Legacy Launch.
Need to launch it via Steam first, load into a save, then hit Play on WeMod.

I just did that myself, even changed the launch options with Steam to launch both in legacy mode windowed and fullscreen, cheats are still not working

Can we please tryto update this Cheats. beacuse it doesn’t work at all even in legacy mode. it will automaticlly turn off infinite health and unlimited diamonds but the unlimited coins says it work but it doesn’t work at all.

1 Like

Trainer not working, option to launch as legacy removed. Can launch the 32-bit version manually from within the game folder, but cheats won’t work anyway.

need update,cheats won’t work anyway