Crysis 1 not working

Hello so i recently bought crysis 1 on steam, the initial problem i had was that there was no bin64 version of the game so i got the version off the internet from one of the tutorials on youtube. tried using wemods with the game but got this message:

This message: “ These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version ” usually means that you will need to change the order which you launch the game.

and then tried the steps:

1. Launch the game first via the game’s launcher (ie Steam, Epic Launcher, etc). Wait until you are on the main menu.
  2. Press Alt+Tab on your keyboard to switch to WeMod. Press Play.
  3. Alt+Tab back to the game.

but i still get the message when i alt+tab into wemods:

This message: “ These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version ” usually means that you will need to change the order which you launch the game.

Is there a fix ?

Hello. :slight_smile:

The post that you quoted from here: 32 bit and 64 bit usually is the fix.

Other causes of the issue are:

• The incorrect trainer is being used. For example you’re using the Steam trainer in the Origin game.
  • Either the game or the trainer is in need of an update.
  • The incorrect .exe is linked to WeMod. Launch the game then open Task Manager, right-click the game process and choose open file location. The highlighted file is the correct one that needs to be linked to WeMod.
  • The game is corrupt. Verifying the files via the launcher this.
  • The game is cracked/pirated.