Crysis 3 Cheats and Trainer for Origin

Crysis 3
This is the official discussion topic of the Crysis 3 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Energy
3. Undetected
4. Unlimited Upgrade Points
5. No Reload
6. Unlimited Ammo
7. No Recoil

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/18/2019
    Started development

• 10/18/2019
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 05/12/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

I have gotten the game from the Origin store but for some reason it states that it isn’t installed on the Origin tab but the Official one.

I got the unlimited points, but it still won’t let me unlock the suits’ abilities. I’m at the beginning of the game, after given my first upgrade. Am I suppose to do something first?

Hey @JohnnoirAtlas619. :slight_smile:

I believe you need to physically collect nanosuit upgrades during missions before they can be upgraded.

WeMod (beta) - Crysis 3 (Origin) - F1, F2 cheats don’t work
WeMod (stable) Crysis 3 (Origin) - all cheats work
…love the app - that is a hiccup one needs to be aware of… i had to re-install the stable version

I install my games in a different drive - the ‘arrow’ next to play allows you to adjust where it looks for the *.exe file… try to change where it looks for your Origin version

can we get this updated for the recent update?

3 Likes

Update please! Thankyou so much MrAntiFun for this trainer, it worked wonderfully before!

1 Like

It seems the cheat need an update (Origin). Doesn’t work anymore. Thank you :slight_smile:

Same. None work for me either.

The Crysis 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I tried it and it worked once, once I pointed to the Crysis3.exe file through Origin, but now it won’t work anymore. Possible that EA games won’t let me?

Also when I run WeMod, system usage is through the roof, and entire system locks up or freezes. Any fix to make this easier?

I got Crysis 3 with xbox game pass through the EA client and I can here the macros turn on when I hit my keybindings for the trainer but it doesn’t effect my game play. I have the latest verison of Crysis 3 and the EA client. I’ve used Wemod before and never had this happen. Any suggestions?

Crysis 3 cheat not working. It does not give any error, I enter the game through the wemod application, I open the cheat, the cheat opens, but it is not active in the game. The game was downloaded via the ea app. I checked the game has a key. Also, I don’t get any errors like ssleay32.dll error. It just sounds like the cheat is working, but the cheat is not active in the game.