Crysis Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Crysis
This is the official discussion topic of the Crysis Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Energy
3. Unlimited Night Vision
4. Unlimited Ammo
5. No Reload
6. No Recoil

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/17/2019
    Started development

• 11/17/2019
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Crysis cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Would it be possible to make an “Infinite Vehicle Health” or “Infinite Vehicle Armor” cheat for this one? I know of a trainer that had such a feature, but where the “Infinite Energy” cheat didn’t work, now that was a big negative, let me tell you…

Hi,
Health won´t turn on, it always goes off same with night vision and no recoil

But can it Run Crysis?

This would mean that the trainer has compatibility issues with the game version you have.

Are you Running the Steam Version?

So I’m using steam and I cant get this to work because I have tried launching the game though wemod but it claims to only work for 32bit not 64bit. I’ve tried launching it with both crysis.exe and crysisi64.exe but neither work. Any ideas or am I crap out of luck. I can get the game to run but wemod wont work with it.

Welcome to the community @Battlecore217. :slight_smile:

Launch the game first via Steam launcher.
Wait on the main menu for a couple of minutes.
Alt+tab to WeMod, press Play.
Alt+tab back to the game.

Related link: 32 bit and 64 bit

So having done as said above from Raverfyre and what I could find elsewhere , I still have had no luck getting this to work. The 32bit exe file will not run on modern systems. The only way I have found to get it running, though not always, without crashing or throwing a load error at me is to copy the Crysis64.exe from Crysis Warhead then rename it to crysis, place it in the bin32 folder and it starts. This is only running the 64bit version though so Wemod wont work with it. While having played this game in the past and hoping to play it again to relive some good memories with the bonus of Wemod for extra fun. I’m just going to have to pass this up until maybe theres an update for it to work for the 64bit version. Anyways thanks guys for the help.

the trainer on wemod does not work with the gog game AT ALL.it can`t even find the exe.Even if u manually add it to the wemod app, still does not work.

Hey @MAJINThe1st. :slight_smile:

That’s because we don’t have a trainer for the GOG version of the game.

There’s a Steam trainer and an Origin trainer. If you want one for GOG you need to vote for one to be made via the WeMod desktop app.
Differences in the game’s code between different store versions means each store version needs its own trainer.

Or get a refund from GOG (if you’ve played under a certain number of hours) and re-buy the game on Steam or Origin.

1 Like

why cant i use 32 bit version cheats with 64 bit game, i cant figure out how to launch a 32 bit version of crysis please help

1 Like

you need to do a 64 bit version, coz the 32 bit version doesn’t work properly on Win 10

Crysis won’t run 32-bit at all on Steam, so I’m forced to launch it 64-bit. Unfortunately the trainer is only applicable for 32-bit.