Cuphead Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@ptondo Okay cool thank you for the information.

I can’t seem to toggle/activated any of the cuphead cheats
any tips, cause i’m honestly stumped

Is there a checkmark next to Play? Did you do something related to the cheat you’re trying to activate first?

@dokishido did you activate the cheats?

Hey been playing cuphead with wemod the unlimited coins shows you have 60 but the game still read the amount you originally had which for me is 1 coin

@hessonite the unlimited coins option does not work. Sorry. @ptondo made me aware of this before, that the option is not functioning properly. Whether it will get fixed or not, you could ask the developer of the trainer.

ok thank you

@hessonite your welcome.

for me is when i do anything in the boss fight after i turn anything on and in steam it works fine

still crashes

incinceablity still crashes me

You don’t have to spam that around replying to everyone.

Read my response

Ive tried only using invincibility on the aviary/aerial bosses but it still crashes within 25 seconds.Is there any way that you can see to fix this or are the aviary missions just buggy?

btw i just want to say you are doing a great job and sorry if my message was in any way hostile

Not trying to be hostile or a dick either but see those 216 comments ? It must have been talked about 200 times here already. Thats why they are here

1 Like

Hello. I play cuphead on the stream version and none of the cheats are working for me could I have some help please?
I am not even on a plane level.

1 Like

Is there a checkmark next to Play?

Hey. So on every boss besides King Dice the infinite super won’t work with the invicabiltly. I am trying to get S-rankings with them both. Is there a way to slove this or not?

I followed the note about enabling Invincibility on flying levels, but it still crashes with any code at all activated including Invincibility and Hard Invincibility. Also, the unlimited coins cheat does not actually work. It changes the number, but you can still only buy what you had coins for originally.