Cuphead Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yeah, for anyone still wondering and finding themselves here, the trainer is pretty much no good at this point. Infinite coins doesn’t work. Using any sort of invincibility doesn’t really matter as the game counts the amount of hits you took, not how many hit points you have left at the end of a fight. So the trainer won’t help with A ratings at all, it’s only useful for getting through a fight but anyone can do that. You can’t dash, either, you just disappear completely. So basically every option in the trainer has no real use unless you literally can’t get through a level.

hello the unlimited health doesn’t work can you update? please

when dashing you dash forever and you have to restart the level.

why does when i fight cala maria it freezes? seoursily

Game freezes are the result of incompatible hardware, outdated drivers, corrupted game files or cracked games.

Trainers do not touch the game in any way. They just inject values into your PC’s RAM.

The Cuphead cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• God Mode cheat added
  • Unlimited Super Meter cheat added
  • Super Speed cheat added
  • Super Jump cheat added
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

thx

well i have the version of cuphead gog

and i also have incompatible hardware

This trainer was made for the Steam version of the game. As the name of it suggests. :slight_smile:

You can vote for a trainer for the GOG version to be made via the WeMod desktop app.

Hello! if i play with this cheat then i will not be banned? (Steam version and GOG version)
and I want to play with my nephew with cheats I will not be banned Steam version and GOG version?

DLC coming soon. hope we get an update

5 Likes

needs update, was 32bit, now its a 64bit

4 Likes

DLC came out, now it says “Chats aer made for 32 bit, but game is 64 bit”

4 Likes

ye an update would be pretty nice guys, cheats are unfunctional now

2 Likes

EDIT: Nevermind the “Notify Me” went through. So yeah still this need an update lol

Does the cheats currently work for cuphead and its DLC? I am planning on buying the game and really need the cheats as I find it to hard to play without cheats. I hope the cheats gets updated soon.

The game updated and now its on 64 bit can we get a fix

3 Likes

The Cuphead cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

thank you so much, does the cheats work with the dlc The Delicious Last Course?

Please update the windows version also thanks!

Hello,
The God mode seems not to work at mausoleum levels. The ghost are killing me…

How can I avoid it?